Find the name of the Game??

amjath

Human Spambot
Hi guys,

I would like to know a forgotten name of a PC game which I played it on my first PC. So it goes like this

* Its a FPS game, who is a COP [remember more like a [strike]fe[/strike]male character]
* Some kind of electric guy shows up in between the thugs
* Game starts with chaos outside police station
* Shooting happens on teh rooftop
* Can use COP vehicles [only cop vehicles i guess]
*the game happens only at night [new]

thats all i can remember, i was so addicted to the game during 2007 [game may not be from 2007] and now i forgot the name. Please help me with game name.

Last edited:
OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Any other details you can remember? Such as weapons, game mechanics, etc?

no i was so noob, first pc, first full game than just demo games.

powerhoney was discussing about virtua cop to someone else in offtopic thread. Is it related

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: FPS mean u can only see the gun is it?? I can see whole body of the character in the game

Flash

Lost in speed
In Virtuacop, you will just move your mouse to shot enemies, and to select a path.
Moreover, you will only see the crosshair of the gun in a screen against NPC's.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
no i was so noob, first pc, first full game than just demo games.

powerhoney was discussing about virtua cop to someone else in offtopic thread. Is it related

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: FPS mean u can only see the gun is it?? I can see whole body of the character in the game

If you can see the body of the character you are playing, it is a Third Person Shooter for First Person Shooter.

VirtuaCop is a arcade shooter, you cannot move, you can only shoot at enemies and your character moves by itself after you have killed off a wave of enemies.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it Resident Evil 2 by any chance? From what I remember the first stage is set in a police station.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Sorry, [MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION]
I could help the other guy but can't help you... :-(
Anyway, just from guessing, was it Oni or as Desmond said, maybe Resident Evil???

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
thanks guys for the help, there are no zombies so no resident evil

- - - Updated - - -

If you can see the body of the character you are playing, it is a Third Person Shooter for First Person Shooter.

VirtuaCop is a arcade shooter, you cannot move, you can only shoot at enemies and your character moves by itself after you have killed off a wave of enemies.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it Resident Evil 2 by any chance? From what I remember the first stage is set in a police station.

In Virtuacop, you will just move your mouse to shot enemies, and to select a path.
Moreover, you will only see the crosshair of the gun in a screen against NPC's.

its not virtua cop then

Sorry, [MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION]
I could help the other guy but can't help you... :-(
Anyway, just from guessing, was it Oni or as Desmond said, maybe Resident Evil???

its okay bro, there are no extra terrestial things or aliens or zombies in the game.
But in some levels there are kind of electric guy/lightning guy with a suit was standing. when he sees me he will shoot his electricity/lightning on me

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Is there hand to hand combat too? In that case it could be Oni.

Gameplay video for reference :

Kalyan

Journeyman
Is it Urban Chaos? But this game is a TPS and has this electric guy as villain and has drivable vehicles both police and civilian. The protagonist is a female cop.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Is it Urban Chaos? But this game is a TPS and has this electric guy as villain and has drivable vehicles both police and civilian. The protagonist is a female cop.

awesome yes it is. thanks a lot. :-D

first time i'm hearing about TFS sorry everyone for confusing you guys with FPS

this game came into my dreams often and i almost thought that its not the game and its a dream

Isnt it a great game??

What platform is this for?

seriously bro :meditate:

I would like to know a forgotten name of a PC game which I played it on my first PC.

Flash

Lost in speed
[MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] has a lot of potential to become a quizmaster on games. :lol: [MENTION=9220]Kalyan[/MENTION] : awesome..

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
TDF game hunt complete :p
yes :mrgreen: I might play this game once again
Seriously, bro... You don't know what an FPS and what a TPS is???

seriously yes, i doont know why this game is TFS type
And, game is not from 2007... It's from freaking 1999!!!

i told you i dont remember :p :8 you should give it a try

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] has a lot of potential to become a quizmaster on games. :lol: [MENTION=9220]Kalyan[/MENTION] : awesome..

u think :rofl: and winner should be kalyan

so anyone tried this game

Top Bottom