Finally - Withdraw Paypal fund to Indian Banks - Yes, legal way

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
@manishjha18

Nothing complicated in this. Actually details are given in the first page of this topic, including links to NEFT codes.

Basically, after you login to your paypal account, there is a link 'Withdraw'. You can select 'Widthdraw to bank account' there. If no bank accounts are already added, it will redirect to the 'Add bank account' page. There you need to enter your name as in the bank records, your bank account number and the NEFT code of the bank. Thats it.

Now, go back to 'Withdraw money to bank account' link, enter amount, select account from the dropdown and submit. Wait for 3-4 days (it may take more than that sometimes) and money will be there in your account.

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
And how much do we get charged when we withdraw money less than 7000 INR. Do you know that?? I want to know abt this.

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Detailed info here - *pages.ebay.in/paypal_bankaccount/

If the withdrawal amount is less then Rs.7000, they will charge Rs.50, not bad at all.

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
You need not enable net banking. If you have enabled it, you can easily check whether the money has come. Else you can check it at ATM or enquire at bank branch.

Or you are confused on net banking and NEFT ?

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
@din , what should I do to add funds to my paypal a/c ?

When I click on "Add funds", it says "PayPal does not currently offer the ability to add funds from your bank account.
When you make a payment, PayPal charges the buyer's credit card and instantly credits the seller's PayPal account".

SO how can I add funds to my paypal a/c ? I dont have a credit card. :(

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
@saqib_khan

You can't add funds to paypal from your bank account. We can withdraw funds from paypal to Indian bank accounts, but not vice versa.

Adding funds - only through paypal fund transfer or adding a credit card.

Itz_Me!!!

Broken In
@Din

I have a Paypal account in India & US and credit cards in India (HDFC, HSBC, SBI, ICICI and CITIBANK).

Now my question is-
1. Which Credit card is the best out of the above to transfer money to my Indian Paypal account (Please mention the CC even if it is not one of the listed ones as I have friends with different CCs)

2. Is it possible to transfer money to the US Paypal account from the Indian Paypal account or directly from CC. If yes then how? If no, then what is the best way to transfer money to a US paypal account?

In all the above scenario's best method means the cheapest method :D

Thanks in advance... :)

PS: Please direct me if these questions have been asked earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom