Finally I have a 20k budget for a good phone. Need help deciding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hahahari

In the zone
In my other thread, I had a budget of 12k. Now I have managed to improve the budget to over 20k. I am confused between a range of phone.

N79
N82
N85
N95

or should I wait for 5800XM ?

I am leaning towards N79 right now.

Some help deciding guys. I am srry abt a new thread though.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
In my other thread, I had a budget of 12k. Now I have managed to improve the budget to over 20k. I am confused between a range of phone.

N79
N82
N85
N95

or should I wait for 5800XM ?

I am leaning towards N79 right now.

Some help deciding guys. I am srry abt a new thread though.
:)

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
If u dont want touch screen n85...
If u want touch screen wait for 5800..then decide..

Wait for 5800XpressMusic. The wait is worth it. It appears to have everything you need from a mobile thats a combination of smartphone, pda, touch device, portable media player and a cool looker.

OP
hahahari

hahahari

In the zone
I see that 5800 only has 3.2 mp cam.... thats a sopt of bother for me :(

And even if I buy it, it is not going to be market tested. That worries me. But yes the touch screen and the large screen and looks definitely makes me want to wait.

Someone above said, "N Series horror stories"

What does he exactly mean. Which phone exactly.

Many said n82 or 85 y is it better than n79? (Apart from the increase in cost;) )

Thnx for the reply guys, I appreciate it.

Last edited:
OP
hahahari

hahahari

In the zone
I can go with other company. I dont want SE though. Am fedup with their customer service. I had two phones from their company and their customer support sucks.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
IMO N82 is the best under 20k. N85 costs 23k now and N79 costs 19k although lacks some features like xenon flash and graphics accelerator. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/30a.gif

OP
hahahari

hahahari

In the zone
hmm well n82 seems to be the best contender closely followed by n85 and 5800XM .... Well since I will be buying after 2 months, I guess I can wait for 5800Xm probably if I dont buy 5800, the other prices might drop!

nikhilpai

Techans
hmm well n82 seems to be the best contender closely followed by n85 and 5800XM .... Well since I will be buying after 2 months, I guess I can wait for 5800Xm probably if I dont buy 5800, the other prices might drop!

If I were you I wud go with the 5800XM. It will be available in December, you don't have to wait till January.

If 5MP is important to you then, I wud suggest the N79..... looks more classy than the N82 and is a better choice if you don't click too many photos in the dark outdoors. You should select the N82 only if you take photos in the night outdoors in dim light (for indoor photos in the night in proper lighting conditions, xenon is not required).

OP
hahahari

hahahari

In the zone
Not much of a shutterbug and I do read a lot on my phone. So would make sense to opt for a large touch screen. But I am a big guy, 6.1 feet and 85 Kg and have pretty large hands I am concered about the on screen keybord.

Any BIG guy have experience with touch screen, can you tell me if I will have a problem with it.

Thnx guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom