FInally DB3150 cracked. SE fans.REJOICE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Ok driver not working properly , having lots of problems . My friend bricked his phone and he is blaming me for this mess .:mad: The threadstarter should have checked before posting his stuff .

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
WTF!!! its working for everyone. Even naveen here has done it propoerly... doesnt help if your firend is a nood and still insists on doing heroics.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Ok driver not working properly , having lots of problems . My friend bricked his phone and he is blaming me for this mess .:mad: The threadstarter should have checked before posting his stuff .

Stay away..if ur a n00b...4 this stuff...& ur frnds cell can now b used in construction
of house...lolz :D

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Stay away..if ur a n00b...4 this stuff...& ur frnds cell can now b used in construction
lol , he has given it to SE service centre , they are asking for money since warrany is void , lets see what happens .
Modding my ipod touch was much easier .

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!

are u mentioning cam driver ??? are u modding it for DB3150 phones ?? or others ???

you know i dont risk , i have modded all my prev phones like k750 , k800 and now k850 ... am not a genius or something ... but no one should try these things before thouroughly reading the instructions ... you are not supposed to remove the usb cable or do some idiotic things when modding is been done... and mess up with phone and blame on the ones who take pain in helping knowing about these things to others who are waiting to mod...:mad: ...

and more over this is not for the ones who are not willing to take risk ... coz this isnt anything like legal thing or sort of ... you take risk ,.... you blame yourself... not others...

WTF!!! its working for everyone. Even naveen here has done it propoerly... doesnt help if your firend is a nood and still insists on doing heroics.

rightly said

again rightly said..

lol , he has given it to SE service centre , they are asking for money since warrany is void , lets see what happens .
Modding my ipod touch was much easier .

you cant ask for warranty cover after overclocking your graphics card ... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

to all those who want mod...

the A2uploader THE DAMN EASIEST software out htere... better than FS manager or XS++ ....

so you should be super D$$B to mess up ...

i have done these things so far... and not having any issue...

>>>> changed Cam dirver to Strongs v1.1

>>>> Changed Sony_Sketch Font

>>>> Changed Menu icons

>>>> Changed Flash themes ( added more )

>>>> Removed default contents

>>>> Changed layout with date on top and time at centre and removed logo

going to mod acoustics soon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom