FInally DB3150 cracked. SE fans.REJOICE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
*forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showtopic=35439

*forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showtopic=33439

It rocks man.Laser is the best.Cant wait to mod my c905.Been totally out of touch.

All phones having the Wlakman 3 menu(easier to put) can be hacked into hencefort.Let the patching begin. :D

I am so pissed now.I sold my K850 and this had to happen.

Would liked to see the faces of those N82 users who had once termed the K850 as crap.

Waiting for C905+W902 acoustics+improved camdriver+flash themes :D

Last edited:

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Err.. Excuse me for being illiterate, but could you explain more on what exactly this would allow SE users to achieve?

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
No idea abt DB3150 ? Whats it??

Will it make a SE phone a N82 in terms of features???

Then SE phones will sell more than the Nokia ones, I guess :D

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Well,DB3150 is the databse over which the new A200 platform of SE phones are based.Prior to this. phones such as K790,K810,W580 were under the A100 platform, which was succeeded by the recent A200 one.
Well, the database consists of al the drivers present in the phone, that includes cam drivers, acoustic drivers, etc etc.
As of now, newer phones, such as the K850 could not be hacked into, owing to lack of any database manager, but now the database has been hacked and users can create their own cam drivers, change anything related to software in the phone.

For example, he K850's now use an improved camdriver(modded) that increases the flash power, the contrast,saturaton,hue and you can also create your own cam algorithm. As per acoustics, you can use different acoustic drivers, from the W980 or the W902 which enhances the sound quality effectively and also inreases the ringer volume.
Also, flash menus, etc etc, you can change the whole look of the phone. No ned for any crappy firmware now.

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
But don't u think that will lead 2 the barring of warranty of the handset...Moreover an inexperienced modder while messing up with the handset may make it unusable 2....

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Well,DB3150 is the databse over which the new A200 platform of SE phones are based.Prior to this. phones such as K790,K810,W580 were under the A100 platform, which was succeeded by the recent A200 one.
Well, the database consists of al the drivers present in the phone, that includes cam drivers, acoustic drivers, etc etc.
As of now, newer phones, such as the K850 could not be hacked into, owing to lack of any database manager, but now the database has been hacked and users can create their own cam drivers, change anything related to software in the phone.

For example, he K850's now use an improved camdriver(modded) that increases the flash power, the contrast,saturaton,hue and you can also create your own cam algorithm. As per acoustics, you can use different acoustic drivers, from the W980 or the W902 which enhances the sound quality effectively and also inreases the ringer volume.
Also, flash menus, etc etc, you can change the whole look of the phone. No ned for any crappy firmware now.

Oh..then start patching & do not forget 2 posts wat u did & got...:rolleyes:

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
But don't u think that will lead 2 the barring of warranty of the handset...Moreover an inexperienced modder while messing up with the handset may make it unusable 2....

Nopes, you have to backup your firmware before using the software.So, if anything untoward happens, just press default.And Voila..

Aah..love the sound now, uber awesome. :D

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
it means customization of the phone. max

tune your se to max.
coming soon is phoneXS with flashing support.
and then later patching ;) ! unlock your phones true potential

People have already turned their db2020 phones into high end devices with ELVES.
Will soon come to db3150.

With elves you get almost any feature you want. Oh well any software feature and also hardware features if it can support.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
I was about to start this thread... You guys are quick...

Anyone here know how to increase the font size, i installed font but their size is too small...

What to edit in font.xml to get bigger font size,..

And guys i dont there is a way to back up firmware...

Dont worry guys you should be very very dumb to mess things, as these mod's are simple drag and drop type of stuff... So dont worry...

But be ware that somecomplain that your cda no may be erased or changed...

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
heard that changing acoustic files will result in mic failure... or say mic wont work... i am going thru threads whether this problem has been addressed...

i dont man ... if u were here... u could have helped me out ( i mean if u had k850 ) in finding the best drivers .. etc..

changed font .. Really love it ... sony - sketch .. awesome
changed menu icons
added 7 flash menus... ( best ones only )

next going to move on with camdriver.. so going thru the threads..

will come to acoustic later...

has c905 launched ... SE website says its launched... is it sooo ??

man isaw youtube videos regarding menu speed... its quote impressive..

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Yea..its launched..but price is quite steep.Ma have to wait a bt for prices to drop a bit.Its presently at 29k. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom