Finally Bharat Ratna to Sachin R Tendulkar

ramkumarvcbe

the Warrior
I'm reading a lot about those crappy politicians who are criticizing the Govt. for awarding Sachin, Bharat Ratna. If these crooks are thinking he's not eligible to get it, then NO ONE in INDIA has. :-x

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I'm reading a lot about those crappy politicians who are criticizing the Govt. for awarding Sachin, Bharat Ratna. If these crooks are thinking he's not eligible to get it, then NO ONE in INDIA has. :-x

Well see the context in which they have questioned.

They are not directly questioning the award award given to him, rather the priority given to him among other sportsmen. Like Dhyanchand, milkha singh. At least the chronological order wasn't followed.

ashs1

Padawan
Well see the context in which they have questioned.

They are not directly questioning the award award given to him, rather the priority given to him among other sportsmen. Like Dhyanchand, milkha singh. At least the chronological order wasn't followed.

i do somewhat agree with them..dhyanchand, who was once held ( maybe still is ) as one of the finest/greatest players to play hockey has been ignored by the government..
We can't decide who's the greatest of them, but atleast they could follow some sort of order.. :/

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
What ??? I can understand the emotions but not the logic behind Tendulkar sticking around for 4 more years.

Sachin himself knows better that this is the time to call it quits. What else does he want other than a stable Indian side after his big shoes being called off for rest?? Its the right time for both himself and team India.

Fortunately, he was given the farewell he deserves while many of them dint see it though they deserved something (though not as much as Sachin did).

he was really performing very well. around 3 years ago, when he was in bad form, there were calls for his retire. did he do it? if he is in very bad form for long duration,it s really the time to do it. but that was not the case now. he was still playing very well. ofcourse age impacts health. any how, nothing is valid now since he is already retired.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Hockey is not the national game of India.
Hockey is not our national game, says Sports Ministry in reply to an RTI query : Other Sports, News - India Today
Oh good then. Back in my school days we were taught that Hockey is the national game of India.

Top Bottom