Final:What to Opt(Bcom,bba or bbm)

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Hey there :)
So In about 3 months i finish my 12th.I have taken up Commerce(Computer,stats,bs,accounts) in state board.
Now after my 12th what do i opt?Yes, i had made a thread before. But i thought it's better to make a new one.
After my B.COM,BBM OR BBA.What are the job opportunities i get?(Some say that you might even end up as a sales person in one of those shops).Now i seriously don't want to work as one.
So which is better bcom,bbm or bba.Which offer's a person a "GOOD" life.
My main consern other than Job And the money is Bachelors has HINDI,This is a subject that brings my % down to the ground.

So mostly I'll do my MBA In USA or probably in IIM OR ISB.
Thanks Waiting for your reply

Oh and yeah!
What exams i have to write for MBA(In and outside India)
GMAT,CAT,TOFEL And?

Neo

Don't have much idea about commerce, but doing law has great opportunities at the present time.

tkin

Back to school!!
BCom if you are confident that you can crack CA, given that you are assuming you can get in an IIM, you should be able to crack CA as well, a CA works as long as he's breathing, and pays extremely well, never go without a job, don't go for BBA, its basically useless without the MBA, same with BBM.

Do Bcom, in that case both CA and MBA will be open to you.

If you want to do an MBA.. Get a rough idea which stream you want to do it in.. Whether Finance, Marketing or Human Resource.. Because that will affect your decision the most..

donnawhite

Broken In
Hey there :)
So In about 3 months i finish my 12th.I have taken up Commerce(Computer,stats,bs,accounts) in state board.
Now after my 12th what do i opt?Yes, i had made a thread before. But i thought it's better to make a new one.
After my B.COM,BBM OR BBA.What are the job opportunities i get?(Some say that you might even end up as a sales person in one of those shops).Now i seriously don't want to work as one.
So which is better bcom,bbm or bba.Which offer's a person a "GOOD" life.
My main consern other than Job And the money is Bachelors has HINDI,This is a subject that brings my % down to the ground.

So mostly I'll do my MBA In USA or probably in IIM OR ISB.
Thanks Waiting for your reply

Oh and yeah!
What exams i have to write for MBA(In and outside India)
GMAT,CAT,TOFEL And?
MBA is a better choice for your bright career so i think you have to go for MBA. For India they require CAT and for doing MBA outside India GMAT required.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
BCom if you are confident that you can crack CA, given that you are assuming you can get in an IIM, you should be able to crack CA as well, a CA works as long as he's breathing, and pays extremely well, never go without a job, don't go for BBA, its basically useless without the MBA, same with BBM.

Do Bcom, in that case both CA and MBA will be open to you.

Maths is a compulsory subject for CA. Serpent does not have maths.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I would suggest you plain BCom....BBA,BBM have no future...if u want to do MBA better to do graduation in one of the core subjects.

I have done BCom in Computer application and the course is quit worthless...it skipped taxation,corporate law and important commere subjects for IT subjects....soo I wont suggest those to u.

best way is do plain BCom then work as an junior accountant for a year and then do MBA in finance and u r on a path of success

BTW I have messed up all courses and regreat...I have done BCom in computer application then MBA in IT & marketing and now a Oracle ERP consultant..

Hope my suggestion helps

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
thanks for the replies guys
Is there any "good" college in India that doesn't have languages in Degree
I can't handle Hindi anymore :(

sujoyp

Grand Master
where do u have hindi in graduation...I think there is English in 1st year in most colleges...then u will get rid of any language

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
where do u have hindi in graduation...I think there is English in 1st year in most colleges...then u will get rid of any language

Don't know about B.Com., but my brother is in 3rd year, B.Tech. and he has English. :)

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

There is Hindi in all bachelors college :( My college has it + most of the colleges website i saw shows it in their syllabus

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ Was i speaking greek still now? No offense

Anyways leaving The course apart
What jobs can I get after B.Com, And can that asure a "Good" life.

My dad's telling me to do join some courses in the holidays,any good course(1-2 months) that i can also do?

And which are the Best colleges for B.com/BBM in the country?

PU, needs this "HSc Exam from Statutory Board/University in India or equivalence" What does Hsc Exam mean :|

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Okay, So some people told me htat BBM is better for MBA.

Is there any course I can join for these 2 months of holidays?
I am joining TALLY, anything other than that?

Top Bottom