Fifth Undersea Internet Cable Cut ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

adi007

Youngling
My new Dataone(250 rs plan)is too slow..downloading at the rate of 5kbps :mad:even dailup would have reached that speed.. Browsing speed is way way too slow.. i am very angry about it..i just got the new connection yesterday and my first experience is very bad :mad: i am just waiting for tomorrow so that i can make a call to BSNL office and complain them about it..

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I think its due to the cable cut and even my speeds are also low at the moment.

adi007

Youngling
i don't think it's cable cut coz my college net speed is same and the internet cafe speed which employees BSNL BB speed is also the same.. Waiting for tomorrow to phone to BSNL and express my angriness :evil:

upendra_gp

In the zone
well when i had my 250 plan I was downloading everything I was seeing! I got huge speed! about per 9-10 mins 100MB parts! But when I switched to 500 plan the speeds are too slow it takes 45-50 mins now to dl a 100MB file!

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^Net is working perfectly for me from the past 4-5 days... But download speed is still very less... :(

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^Im getting good bandwidth.. ~3Mbps but download speed is very less like less than 200Kbps... Dunno why... :(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom