Fifth Undersea Internet Cable Cut ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :mad: :mad: :mad:

now my speed is back to 256 kbps :mad: :mad:
i want my speed back :mad: :( :( :(

I will never forget the pleasant experience of speed (about 24-25 mbps) which i had last night and today
:(

Last edited:

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
havent u seen the screen shot i posted earlier ?
it can be clearly seen that i got about 3000 KB/s which means 3*8 = 24 mbps(mega bits per second)

nvidia

-----ATi-----
I dont think its possible dude... You can do something like that using photoshop or even paint...

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^No thanks...
I was just pissed off... Im getting less than 100Kbps and rapidshare isnt working.. And you are getting 3mbps dl speed :(:(:(

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
^^No thanks...
I was just pissed off... Im getting less than 100Kbps and rapidshare isnt working.. And you are getting 3mbps dl speed :(:(:(

My rapidshare is working fine

u r in which part of this world

i am donwloading seasons of '24' with too gud speed

mavihs

Techie By Heart
do u no how 2 find files on rapidshare????

@Harry Potter
wats ur ISP???

even i got a speed of 2.5mbps once. but i couldn't download much as my mom was over my head. i got it nite also.

utsav

damn busy...
LOL i dont even know how to use photoshop..... and what is GIMP btw ??
and FYI, i used paintbrush and printscreen to make this screenshot
i have downloaded about 60 GB :razz: now from last night
there was a powercut for 2-3 hrs else i could have downloaded more

with 3mbps speed it takes over 45 hours to dl 60 GB.this clearly proves u r lying :mad:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
with 3mbps speed it takes over 45 hours to dl 60 GB.this clearly proves u r lying :mad:
Read the Post #22 on this page. He says that he was getting 24-25mbps i.e. 3MB/s.... Wrongly said by nvidia8800 as 3mbps......

I guess 24mbps is the maximum supported by ADSL2+.....

But I can't believe what Harry Potter said....

utsav

damn busy...
Read the Post #22 on this page. He says that he was getting 24-25mbps i.e. 3MB/s.... Wrongly said by nvidia8800 as 3mbps......

I guess 24mbps is the maximum supported by ADSL2+.....

But I can't believe what Harry Potter said....

24mbps on the existing bsnl cables is impossible.BSNL clearly states that evn 8mbps is not always sustainable on their existing lines coz they r not of so high quality

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
24mbps on the existing bsnl cables is impossible.BSNL clearly states that evn 8mbps is not always sustainable on their existing lines coz they r not of so high quality
Yes, I know........He is definitely lying.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom