fifa 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
sahil_blues wrote:
i think the real fun is when you do all the hard work, win matches and buy n sell players and in the process make your dream team....this is what the whole career mode is all about....however one disadvantage is that when u finally get enough funds and are managing a decent team, all the known good players are already retired.....so you really dont get enough time to play them in your team....
Rightly said dude...coz only a long career will make u engaged in the career mode in FIFA..BTW i hv completed almost 2 careers (completely) in FIFA 2005,

ANd all congrats to DIGIT guys for the new look and feel of the DIGIT FORUMS..cheers mates..:):)

cheers n e-peace...

sahil_blues

In the zone
ashu888ashu888 said:
BTW i hv completed almost 2 careers (completely) in FIFA 2005,

ANd all congrats to DIGIT guys for the new look and feel of the DIGIT FORUMS..cheers mates..:):)

cheers n e-peace...

2 CAREERS!!!....thats huge dude!!!...i guess when you are at the end of one career a lot "new" guys are there which look quite the same!!! (as ive seen a few after completeing just 4 years!!)....anyways no one answered my "Modifier" key question.....wats it all about??....i found the "Modifier" key in NBA Live 2005 also.....

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
sahil_blues said:
anyways no one answered my "Modifier" key question.....wats it all about??....
Hmm

Already discussed man...
See here...
[REQUEST] FIFA 2005 Shot modifiers plz...

@Raasm287 has explained in detialed...

Prav.

PS: Next Time, plz *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/templates/DAJ_Glass/images/icon_mini_search.gifSearch before u post ;)

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
Anyone tried Pro Evolution Soccer 4 . I think it is more realistic than fifa on the gameplay front . What you guys think.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
sahil_blues wrote:
ashu888ashu888 wrote:
BTW i hv completed almost 2 careers (completely) in FIFA 2005,

ANd all congrats to DIGIT guys for the new look and feel of the DIGIT FORUMS..cheers mates..
cheers n e-peace...
2 CAREERS!!!....thats huge dude!!!...i guess when you are at the end of one career a lot "new" guys are there which look quite the same!!! (as ive seen a few after completeing just 4 years!!)....

Well yes sahil,ur rite buddy..coz the FIFA guys dont hv the 3D model artwork for each and every player (even thou they say that they hv modlled each player available and related to various teams... :wink: )

Well a lot of players hv the same faces especially from the MLS, the Korean league and others wich r not so famous as the EPL or the Spanish Primera Liga....:)

Atleast the FIFA guys a slowly but steadly adding new faces of real life players into their modlled squad...:p

cheers n e-peace....

moshel

Padawan
mako_123 said:
Anyone tried Pro Evolution Soccer 4 . I think it is more realistic than fifa on the gameplay front . What you guys think.

Hey come on PES is not even close to realistic. Firstly i like chelsea as chelsea and not WEST LONDON BLUE.

secondly PES is an arcade game.

usmayur

Broken In
Agreed PES series offers more realistic gameplay than FIFA, but FIFA 05 really kicks PES 04 butt. It is really cool and has magnificent gameplay.
In my opinion, the best sports game ever.

bala4digit

Journeyman
wht is the objective of a manager i fifa2005?
wht v shud do , shud v keep on changin teams after each season n just become 5* mangr or keep xchangin plyrs n stick to 1 team?????
pls helpp?
quick!!
thanxx!

bala4digit

Journeyman
thanx cool dude, but one more question when will real madrid team or international teams appear,
what's the advantage changing team aftr 2 yrs is there any diff if we change every year?

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
Na.. just ur personal wish...

But it is really painful to leave any team which you have groomed over the season..

So I would not leave even after 2 years unless I get a really good team...

I was first in Celtics from Scottish Premier which is probably the best team you will get in whole of Europe at first...

I then went on to NewCastle United when I became a three star manager... which was decent enough...

After two more years, Now I am with Arsenal, probably the best team I can get... Of course, many may argue of other ones like Man U and Real Madrid and so on... But I am trying to make Arsenal a dream for anyone ;)

With players ranging from Ruud Van Nistelrooy as forwards, midfielders like Ronaldinho, and the best goalkeeper and full backs...

That's the plan on everyone's mind ;)

raasm287

Journeyman
cool_dude_prav said:
Na.. just ur personal wish...

But it is really painful to leave any team which you have groomed over the season..

So I would not leave even after 2 years unless I get a really good team...

I was first in Celtics from Scottish Premier which is probably the best team you will get in whole of Europe at first...

I then went on to NewCastle United when I became a three star manager... which was decent enough...

After two more years, Now I am with Arsenal, probably the best team I can get... Of course, many may argue of other ones like Man U and Real Madrid and so on... But I am trying to make Arsenal a dream for anyone ;)

With players ranging from Ruud Van Nistelrooy as forwards, midfielders like Ronaldinho, and the best goalkeeper and full backs...

That's the plan on everyone's mind ;)

I know man...its tough leaving a team....I have a five star team now...Valencia-with all 14 five star players out of my squad of 30...only 5 more seasons to go...
:lol: :lol:

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
Hey man... u CANT EVER finish it off in one week... Coz u would need soooo much time to play and also, it is STUPID for u to say that u finished coz It ends after at least about 250-300 matches...

I think u are talking about some world cup or some other stupid cup... Try playing Club Manager Mode...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom