toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
The defending system in fifa 13 is not much different from that of fifa 12. The ingame interactive training might suffice.
I'll try to explain how it works, solely for (XBOX360) controllers at semi-pro/pro difficulty level.

Basic Defending Controls are:
Jockey:Right trigger.
Contain:A
Tackle:X
2nd Defender:Right button
Running Jockey: Right trigger + Left trigger.
Change player: Left button/Right analogue stick.

Simple techniques for defending lies in the concept of Jockeying.
Firstly, always choose the player between the opponent and your goal, i.e select the defender instead of making the midfielder fall back.
Next, as long as you are in front of the opponent, always hold down the RT, and move backwards along with him. If you try to straight rush into him, tackle or not, he'd easily pass the ball to his teammate or much worse, slip past you.
If opponent is on the wings, and/or you are beside a swifty opponent instead of being in front of him, hold RT+LT to achieve running jockey. That way, he'll not attempt cross or rush for goal himself.
Time your tackle (X) when near the defence line, that way, if you miss, you'd get covered by your ally. Make sure you time it correctly, as like before, recovery from the failed tackle takes time.
When playing against better teams, or at higher difficulties, the intensity of passes increases on both side, in this situation, press and hold the RB while you cover the nearest, least defended opponent striker. That way, your teammates will do the tackling job, and they will (most probably)fail to get the ball for themselves, but you will force the opponent to pass, which you could intercept. While RB method, you can also stand near behind you attacking teammate, so you can grab the ball for yourself.
'A' button, the contain function is mostly useless for me as much of it can be achieved by Jockeying, i guess if someone is lazy to hold 2 buttons together can hold A.

ok got it to play, also I'd like to mention this time many of us was excited,for the inclusion of India, but I have to say it was more of an insult than recognition. of all the International teams India is the only country with a one star rating, the next lowest is 2.5 or 3 star rated.

Its not an insult if its true.

ok got it to play, also I'd like to mention this time many of us was excited,for the inclusion of India, but I have to say it was more of an insult than recognition. of all the International teams India is the only country with a one star rating, the next lowest is 2.5 or 3 star rated.

Its not an insult if its true.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
FIFA13 PC standard edition for 1799!
Buy FIFA 13 (Standard Edition) (PC) online, FIFA 13 (Standard Edition) (PC) Price, Reviews @ Indiatimes Shopping

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Ok,so when I launch my FIFA 13 it is stuck on the very first screen(with the Messi image and FIFA 13 logo). Any solution?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I am having a strange problem. The day before yesterday fifa 13 was running fine, but yesterday when I started it was crashing to desktop before the match begin. And also I noticed that screen is flickering a little.

Top Bottom