FIFA 12 Discussion

mitraark

Decrepit
Re: FIFA 12 Specs

FIFA 11 is the best thing that happened to FIFA . Yes its tough but that is what makes it better.
PES fanboys , please. Copied PES , yes of course, but if only that could be the recioe for success in every field. FIFA 11 has bettered PES in every aspect previously considered to be PES's stronghold.

The graphics , yes it looks bland compared to games of other genres , it can be better , but really its not that bad , it does not hinder gameplay in any way.

I won;t mind if FIFA 12 isn;t much different from FIFA 11, well maybe except for making the Freekicks a little easier :)

ajai5777

Youngling

FIFA 11 is the best thing that happened to FIFA . Yes its tough but that is what makes it better.
PES fanboys , please. Copied PES , yes of course, but if only that could be the recioe for success in every field. FIFA 11 has bettered PES in every aspect previously considered to be PES's stronghold.

The graphics , yes it looks bland compared to games of other genres , it can be better , but really its not that bad , it does not hinder gameplay in any way.

I won;t mind if FIFA 12 isn;t much different from FIFA 11, well maybe except for making the Freekicks a little easier :)

Yeah..FIFA 11 is the best FIFA ever.I have played almost all FIFAs from FIFA 98 and the crappiest was FIFA 10 it failed big time infront of PES 10.But FIFA 11 is next gen and far better than others.Only similarity to PES is that the controls are assigned for controller but we can change that to our style and all the controls are similar to FIFA 08,09 and 10 except the special skills.

Free kicks are not that difficult, I score 70% of direct free kicks I get but while playing online people place defender along with keeper to block free kicks :p

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

yup, FIFA 11 on PC is next-gen much like its console predecessors.

and I have no idea why is someone complaining about keyboard controls when you should be playing this game with a gamepad.

*screenshot.xfire.com/s/108476520-4.jpg

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

Yeah..FIFA 11 is the best FIFA ever.I have played almost all FIFAs from FIFA 98 and the crappiest was FIFA 10 it failed big time infront of PES 10.But FIFA 11 is next gen and far better than others.Only similarity to PES is that the controls are assigned for controller but we can change that to our style and all the controls are similar to FIFA 08,09 and 10 except the special skills.

Free kicks are not that difficult, I score 70% of direct free kicks I get but while playing online people place defender along with keeper to block free kicks :p

How many ranking points do you have?I can't go above 2000 it seems,thanks to a bit of BSNL lag.:(

[YOUTUBE]C95lxSw9Hbc[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]w7nBMra8Z3s[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|

^^I only managed to play Single players of Fifa 11 till date... :(

@Ajai :- u have specific servers on game ranger?? :(

mitraark

Decrepit

I play on LAN occasionally , its hard to play over the net , Gameplay is slowerthan usual and less reponsive.

Mostly i play single player , Legendary was hard , its only recently i am able to beat Milan [ I play with Inter :) ]

ithehappy

Human Spambot

yup, FIFA 11 on PC is next-gen much like its console predecessors.

and I have no idea why is someone complaining about keyboard controls when you should be playing this game with a gamepad.
I didn't complain, I said I love to play games in Keyboard and I hate that Gamepad stuff.
Regards.

gameranand

Living to Play

ithehappy said:
I didn't complain, I said I love to play games in Keyboard and I hate that Gamepad stuff.
Well some games are meant to be played using gamepad and this is one of them. You won't enjoy these using Keyboard. :)

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

Fifa 12 PC will be same as the console versions.
*www.ea.com/uk/football/news/fifa12-pc-02
About time!Can't wait for the release.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

Fifa 12 to have 2 English commentary teams-Martin Tyler returns with ex-Arsenal Alan Smith.2nd pair features Andy Townsend with Clive Tyldesley.
Alan Smith joins Martin Tyler as an in-game announcer | EA SPORTS Football

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

what about Martin Tyler's former monkey???

Is he there too?

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|

This is releasing on Sept 30. Can't wait.

I'm tired and bored of playing Fifa 11... :(

mitraark

Decrepit

what about Martin Tyler's former monkey???

Is he there too?

No.Guess EA dumped him too :lol:

What did you expect , he showed his weenie to a Female newscaster on Camera.

Fifa 12 is coming on DX11????

Doesn;t really concern me much , gameplay is what matters. And Celebrations :D

This is releasing on Sept 30. Can't wait.

I'm tired and bored of playing Fifa 11... :(

Playing with CPU gets boring in weeks, playing multiplayer , not really :D There's a lways a new f**ked up way there to score :)

Btw check out this stupid video , i captured and uploaded :)

YouTube - ‪Stupid Referee in FIFA 11 blocks and tackles down Player‬‏

Top Bottom