FIFA 12 Discussion

gameranand

Living to Play
Re: FIFA 12 Specs

mitraark said:
Doesn;t really concern me much , gameplay is what matters. And Celebrations
It doesn't bother me either i was just curious.

I'll play FIFA again once DAO is over.

dinga03

Broken In

Fifa 11 was a great leap from the 10.
Though i find it a little difficult when taking freekick, never and ever scored a goal in freekick ;)

mitraark

Decrepit

Yes , had been keeping track of EA Forum today and downloaded the 1.55 GB sized demo as soon as it was out , played for 3 whole hours , the game is almost like the full version if it has the team you play with :D

6 Teams : AC Milan, Arsenal, Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, OM Marseille and Manchester City.

3 Mintues each half. Level Amatuer-Legendary. Camera all available but height / Zoom cannot be changed.

Messi 95 , Xavi Iniesta 92 , Fabregas and Nasri 89 87 still at Arsenal , Adebayor still at Manchester City.

Last edited by a moderator:

prakhar18

Broken In

@mitraark

you can change the camera height and zoom .
you need to go to camera settings and then select custom. then you can change.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

How different is the defending?I can't be arsed to download the demo.Will order the game on release if it does not have any major issues re: cheating etc.

Krow

Crowman

^Defending is not very different tbh. You gotta use LT (jockey button) to chase a player and then press B (conservative tackle) at the right moment. While running with a player if you press B, then your player gives the dribbler a shoulder push. If you do it repeatedly you get a yellow :lol:.

On my HP dm1z netbook, the game runs in slow motion at 800x600. :lol:

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United

The IMPACT engine is broken :lol:
[YOUTUBE]VjwHfjSro2I[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]3PvXCx1qXLg[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]KJ3k0ZqSbSU[/YOUTUBE]

axes2t2

I am a cat

Someone please guide me to how to configure ethe button layout.....the classic style

a-lob,d-shoot-s-pass etc

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

^ hah! No way mate
It'll take EA till FIFA 15 to fix that.
Dunno Wtf is wrong with these people their licenser -FIFA, FIA (F1, WRC).
The licenser should set some standards to force these Milkers to make highly polished games.
F1 was good except for few massive bugs which still hasn't been fixed.:/
WRC is a joke.

Anyways ot, does this game involve transfers?

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

^ hah! No way mate
It'll take EA till FIFA 15 to fix that.
Dunno Wtf is wrong with these people their licenser -FIFA, FIA (F1, WRC).
The licenser should set some standards to force these Milkers to make highly polished games.
F1 was good except for few massive bugs which still hasn't been fixed.:/
WRC is a joke.

Anyways ot, does this game involve transfers?

You can buy and sell in single player.You can manually edit squads as well.
Online you have to play with the default team and with your own player in Be a Pro mode.
mate.

mitraark

Decrepit

First of all , defending is quite different .. the standing tackle has been made definitive , it is almost like a small scale slding tackle , you'll probably hit , but if you miss , a good player [ Read: All Barca Players ] will dribble past yyou.

Also , there is no Auto Press button [ Which was the pass button last year and Shoot button previously ] , you have to manually mark opponent.

The IMPACT Engine, although brings on somewhat realism into the game , results in a lot of FAIL :( Messi did a complete 360 when i accidentally moved him over the demented GK [ Szczesny ] during the celebration after goal.

Top Bottom