FIFA 11 PC Discussion Thread

ajai5777

Youngling
re: FIFA 11 Pc Discussion Thread ??

I used to get sluttering in FIFA 11 even with HD 5670 and Athlon II X4.I tried to reduce settings but the sluttering didnt change.But I always got frames more than 60 and I was automatically adjusted with that sluttering.But now I updated to the first patch and I found an option "Micro sluttering for ATI cards"
I enabled it and the result was unbelievable; sluttering completely gone and now I am getting fluid game play.Now its smooth as silk.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

so it was a game bug! - glad to know it's now fixed with the first update patch.

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??

Hi all,
Is anyone tried fifa 11 pc using keyboard? I have installed that and i am playing that. I have configured the key board settings too. For taking free kicks and all how to use the keys for curving the ball and all. Also the same for the penalties. I have pressed the key for skill move and followed the way they explained in the tips. But it is not working for me. Can anyone please help me!!!

Hey i am so sorry. All my previous tips would work fine for fifa10, but not 11.
I got the game ystd, and got gaming.
Heres how you do a trick.
Set the 'lt' (left trigger) to 'Q' (Any key for your choice).
During game/or practice, press and holp Q and direction keys on num pad.
Ex Q+2>8>8 give you rainbow or as we call it back-lift.
But i'd suggest you to get yourself a gaming pad as morphing the circular motion of analogue stick on keyboard is but difficult..
Ex Q+2>6>6>2>4 is a trick i forgot name of..
Try it...

ajai5777

Youngling

Yeah tricks are impossible with keyboard.Skill move modifier + direction keys doesnt give anything unlike the previous FIFAs.In FIFA 11, skill move modifier+direction keys in numpad gives us tricks.Its almost impossible because we cant use both set of direction keys at the same time.

But I have won many online matches in gamerangers with out those tricks.But the player who usees the gamepad has an advantage.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^ may be your opponents were using KB too :p

Though I'm not a FIFA playing guy I can say that with this release the number of tricks they have provided is just too much and all of those are not needed to win matches.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
as all the discussion regarding this game in this thread is PC related I've renamed it to

FIFA 11 Pc Discussion Thread

ajai5777

Youngling
My opinions are changed ;-)

Its the best FIFA I have ever played.(I have played all from FIFA 98).All Graphics issues are fixed in ATI micro sluttering.The new engine changed the complete gameplay.I thought the physical play was little overdone as I always played with chelsea and drogs :razz: But when I played as other teams, I knew it is balanced.Online or LAN is is the best part as most of the shortcut methods used by FIFA 09,10 players are of no use.It has gone way beyond PES 10 but I dont know about PES 11.

Rahim

Married!
How many of you guys play FIFA online?
Whats the price difference between FIFA and PES Game?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I played all FIFA releases from 1998, I liked that series, very much, especially FIFA 2004, 06 and 10, but this game out of nowhere Controller Settings just killed my long run of FIFA series. How on earth a PC game have a Controller settings which is not made for Keyboard? I don't want to know but a Game pad for PC release is NONSENSE.
Shame on EA Sports.

ajai5777

Youngling
Have you ever played PES..? The controller settings are similar in PES.I too have played all the FIFA's from 98 and this is the best one.You can simply re arrange the keys to your favourite settings.Only thing lacks is the tricks but its not a necessary thing.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Have you ever played PES..? The controller settings are similar in PES.I too have played all the FIFA's from 98 and this is the best one.You can simply re arrange the keys to your favourite settings.Only thing lacks is the tricks but its not a necessary thing.

NO I didn't, for that Controller Settings thing. I am glad to hear that you are liking it but for me it's the darn opposite. :-x . I didn't find any reason why they had to modify the controller as PES style, at least FIFA had their own identity but now they don't.

OP
mahesh

mahesh

naughty boy :) :)
Hi guyz,
how to change the practice mode in fifa 11? My requirement is if i want to practice penalty shootout or free kicks how to change the settings to get that? plz help...

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
I too have played a lots of FIFA titles, not all but 98,96 and 2004 onwards, and can say that this is the best FIFA ever released..the AI is tough, the graphics are very releastic(try the dynamic v2 camera type and everything will luk awesome) even the commentary has improved a lot..they take digs at teams now and players in a unique way not like the earlier ones..everything except the keyboard controls gets a double thumbs up..

rgsilent

Broken In
The game is not at all challenging till the professional mode. The other team just doesn't seem like wanting to score.

Top Bottom