Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
C

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
@ironman- m gonna upload PES 2008 files on my blog ASAP. with all the correct names, everything unlocked as well. m playin it currently.

@amrawthanshx- wat are u talking abt? anybody will testify to the fact that PES has got more skill moves and and more realistic dribbling and movement. m not trying to b rude here. just stating the facts.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
@amrawthanshx- wat are u talking abt? anybody will testify to the fact that PES has got more skill moves and and more realistic dribbling and movement. m not trying to b rude here. just stating the facts.

You had posted a link before ... *fifa08tipsblog.blogspot.com/ ...
And it has many cool moves.
I have both the games .. And play them too ... :D
After using the tips FIFA 08 is more fun .:cool: .. Unlike PES 08.

moshel

Padawan
after the continuos disappointments of a couple of previous years, im not even excited abt this one. its just my love for football which pulls me towards this game....and pls dont suggest me PES, i tried it a couple of times but didnt find it as interesting/immersive as this one.

OP
C

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
@amrawtanshx- visit *shishir007.wordpress.com/2008/08/17/pes-2008-tricks/ for PES 2008 tricks. u ll find it even more fun to play than FIFA 08.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
You had posted a link before ... *fifa08tipsblog.blogspot.com/ ...
And it has many cool moves.
I have both the games .. And play them too ... :D
After using the tips FIFA 08 is more fun .:cool: .. Unlike PES 08.

PES provides life-like, wholesome fun, just like playing a real football match. FIFA series is good if you like arcade-style matchups. Although the 08 version has seen a massive improvement in match-time gameplay, it still can't compete with PES. Reasons are many. If you're knowledgeable about footy, you'll love the options that you get in PES. You can assign custom runs to each player, set their defensive and attacking areas on the pitch, manually move each player to a custom position on the pitch, you also get several variations of default formations etc, etc. Take time to discover it. I was also a FIFA fan but since I got PES2007 and dug up what lies inside, I've switched my loyalty to PES! :D

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
@ironman- m gonna upload PES 2008 files on my blog ASAP. with all the correct names, everything unlocked as well. m playin it currently.

Well; do put up your blog in your signature; so that I can see it when its done. :)

And as you say that PES 08 has got more skill moves and realisic dribbling; I dont feel so.. maybe because I run it at 1024x768 @ LOW settings. Could you check that the same happens at LOW settings i.e if the movements are compromised a bit so that the PC isnt stressed?

OP
C

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^ PES 2008 provides realistic, lifelike movements irrespective of the resolution or level of detail. u seem to think that PES' movements are unrealistic. that's ur personal opinion.
still, try setting the resolution to something lower like 640x480 and set the level of detail to medium and see if u like it.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Yes, the level of detail and res does have some amount of effect on the fluidity of the players' movement. I noticed it when I moved on to an 8600GT from my old 6200TC. It's much smoother, more realistic now, not to mention even more fun!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom