[Feedback] ThinkDigit.com Web site

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I meant like the way we have Yahoo! icons in this forum or say Skype icons that get activated after one enter their repective id that takes us directly to their page.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I meant like the way we have Yahoo! icons in this forum or say Skype icons that get activated after one enter their repective id that takes us directly to their page.

That isn't possible without uploading a plugin or modding.

I was talking about something like this:
*i.imgur.com/PYXwF.jpg

That would be much appreciated. :)
What you have shown is possible. But how different it is from putting a line in your signature? :)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Make modification which will enable thread starter to close his/her thread. Option will some in thread tools drop-down list, which is presently available to only >mods. It will help OP's to close their own thread when they feel it is necessary & also help to prevent unnecessary resurrection/long time bumps in the old threads.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
A counter argument may be, it is better to post in an existing thread if you have the exact same issue/problem. Now if OP closes his thread, you can't do that. I think the present way is fine. :)

pkanhe

Broken In
I am having a big doubt.
I just subscribed for Digit for 1 year.
I got the txt message from the bank as the amount being debitted from the account but after i hit the pay button, i got the follwing msg -

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Pls see this and reply me about what it is.
Thank you

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I am having a big doubt.
I just subscribed for Digit for 1 year.
I got the txt message from the bank as the amount being debitted from the account but after i hit the pay button, i got the follwing msg -

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Pls see this and reply me about what it is.
Thank you

Check your email with which you registered, to see if you have got any email from help@thinkdigit.com. Which would confirm if you have been subscribed or not.

If you haven't got any mail, then you have not been subscribed, and the money will be refunded in a few days in your bank account.

PS: I am not a digit official, and you should contact at following for any issue:

Nine Dot Nine Interactive Pvt.Ltd
Kakson House,
A & B Wing, 2nd Floor,
80, Sion Trombay Road
Opposite R K Studio
Chembur,Mumbai 400071

Tel-+91 22 6789 9666
Fax- +91 22 6789 9667

Customer Care: help@thinkdigit.com
Technology SoS: sos@thinkdigit.com

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Just received some 20+ mails because of email notifications of new linkbacks on all the threads/posts I am subscribed to.

Please disable email notifications for Linkbacks as its a more of an annoyance rather than being useful for all those who are subscribed to the thread.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just received some 20+ mails because of email notifications of new linkbacks on all the threads/posts I am subscribed to.

Please disable email notifications for Linkbacks as its a more of an annoyance rather than being useful for all those who are subscribed to the thread.
That is something you should disable from your end - from your User CP. You are getting what you have/had chosen.

Go to your User CP - List Subscriptions and unsubscribe to every thread.

Best solution would have been you selecting "No email notification" as your default subscription mode when you used to post in the forums long time back. I had done this on day one when I joined the forum and I get no e-mails.

I'm not talking about Digit newsletters though. Only the forum.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, I am glad I too made the "No email notification" as default long time back. Although I did have to unsubscribe to at least 20 threads and then subscribe again just so to stop the mails from the threads.

I think an option to toggle between email notifications for each thread is long due, and should be looked upon if possible. Would save a LOT of trouble, for who realize it late! :p

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Reporting a bug in Subscribe page of thinkdigit.com

URL: *www.thinkdigit.com/subscribe.php
Bug: In You Save column, each category of subscription is just 1%.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Continue here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/feedback/...ded-2012-requesting-feedback-new-website.html

Closing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom