[FEEDBACK] New Thinkdigit Website

What do you think of the all new ThinkDigit.com?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yup, I don't remember what was the name of that silver Invision theme which used to be there, so just thought maybe someone could identify it based on some similar-sounding names:(
Its still there.....There is a drop down box for selecting it at the bottom. Its name is Kirsch...

Check this out:
*img115.imageshack.us/img115/4981/ssssin8.th.jpg

adi007

Youngling
hey where is the members viewing this thread frame
i have tried all the themes but none of them has this...
This is a must have

adi007

Youngling
opps..i didn't viewed the previous posts...
But hey what the hell..... why is it removed...? and i don't think the bookmarks frame which is replaced by it is worth...:mad:

ajaybc

Youngling
opps..i didn't viewed the previous posts...
But hey what the hell..... why is it removed...? and i don't think the bookmarks frame which is replaced by it is worth...:mad:

Yeah really the bookmarks frame is useless.Bu I love my Webber.
I think the lighter fonts go well with the webber theme than darker ones.

moshel

Padawan
the welcome screen although a nice concept looks horrible and confusing. moreover, putting in product reviews is a gr8 idea. but atleast put the picture of the product!

moreover, heres what i found on the review for creative Zen

The glossy front does not collect too many fingerprints, contrary to what we’ve seen thus far. It is available in a variety of colours, so you can choose according to your taste.

well as per my experience the screen is a fingerprint magnet. and the zen is available in one color only.

finally, the red color is giving a very happening look to the website. good job on that!

remrow

This.. Is.. Sparta..!!
On the new interface i could not find the Fast track, DVD and CD !! Where is the pic??
Plz some body tell me what's on the fast track

prasad_den

Padawan
There are 2 sets of links for User CP, Search, FAQ, Members List and Calendar at the top of each page in addition to one set in the bottom.. :D

Last edited:

prasad_den

Padawan
*img294.imageshack.us/img294/3809/clipboard01tp9.jpg
*img294.imageshack.us/img294/3809/clipboard01tp9.41d9e59289.jpg

ajaybc

Youngling
I found out a bug

Whenever u quote someone's post in ur post, the post will not be counted ie the post count wont increase.But it works rite with normal posts(without quotes).

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I found out a bug

Whenever u quote someone's post in ur post, the post will not be counted ie the post count wont increase.But it works rite with normal posts(without quotes).
You perhaps posted in bandwidth wastage section and post count does not increase there.
I quoted you just now and my post count increased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom