Fedora 11 is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuxer

liNux+usER
After a two-week delay, the Fedora Project team finally announced, two minutes ago, the release of Fedora 11, also known as Leonidas. The multitude of new features and improvements in this new version made the waiting time seem even longer, especially for dedicated fans. Well, at least the buzz from Ubuntu and Mandriva is slowly fading away, so Linux users can concentrate better on Fedora 11.

Coming on a single Live CD, Leonidas can be downloaded either with the GNOME desktop environment or the KDE one. Moreover, spins are available for the Xfce lightweight alternative and other specific purposes such as education or lab work.

Source: Softpedia

paroh

Padawan
Fedora-11-x86_64-DVD.torrent Fedora 11 x86_64 DVD 4.0G 2009-06-09
*torrent.fedoraproject.org/torrents//Fedora-11-ppc-DVD.torrentFedora-11-i386-DVD.torrent Fedora 11 i386 DVD 3.5G 2009-06-09

Which one work for P4 will Fedora 11 x86_64 DVD means that it will both support 32bit and 64bit processo.

Last edited:

abhijangda

Padawan
Can't download coz of my dial-up :cry:
Hope digit wil gve n July Edition

I m also not able to download it due to download limits of my broadband connection i also hope digit will give it in next month issue i.e. July 2009. So why don't request digit on thread [By Demand] July 2009.

OP
Nuxer

Nuxer

liNux+usER
Downloaded x86-64 version Live CD. Not for regular use (I am using Ubuntu and a fan too :grin:), just for testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom