feature of Samsung 3D TV

rishi99

Right off the assembly line
Being a workaholic, I work for late hours even at home. I am planning to buy a Samsung 3d TV so that I can look my presentations on it. I sincerely hope that it provides with a better web browsing facility and better Samsung App server. Has anyone experienced that feature of Samsung 3D TV?

Sam22

TV Expert
The PQ of samsung 3D TV is good but Samsung uses active shutter glasses in their 3D TVs which can be a problem for you as it may create headache.
Some people also claims that they don't see any flicker while using active shutter glasses so we can say it depends from person to person and how much he is addicted to watch 3D contents.

Jitendra Singh

Broken In
My research has shown that there are many complaints about Samsung app server cropping up. For instance there are not enough free apps and the ones that are available are useless. You can opt for 3D TV from LG, on which you can freely browse the web as you would on a computer and its virtual keyboard will be a great deal in your presentation.

tomntom

Right off the assembly line
If you're strictly looking for those features in a TV, most TVs now are good with those so you should be fine with the Samsung one as well

Top Bottom