FBI helps with terrorist plots in the US

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Apparently, US's vanguard against terrorism aids terrorist plots in the US and foils them too.

THE United States has been narrowly saved from lethal terrorist plots in recent years - or so it has seemed. A would-be suicide bomber was intercepted on his way to the Capitol; a scheme to bomb synagogues and shoot Stinger missiles at military aircraft was developed by men in Newburgh, N.Y.; and a fanciful idea to fly explosive-laden model planes into the Pentagon and the Capitol was hatched in Massachusetts.

But all these dramas were facilitated by the F.B.I., whose undercover agents and informers posed as terrorists offering a dummy missile, fake C-4 explosives, a disarmed suicide vest and rudimentary training. Suspects naïvely played their parts until they were arrested.

When an Oregon college student, Mohamed Osman Mohamud, thought of using a car bomb to attack a festive Christmas-tree lighting ceremony in Portland, the F.B.I. provided a van loaded with six 55-gallon drums of "inert material," harmless blasting caps, a detonator cord and a gallon of diesel fuel to make the van smell flammable. An undercover F.B.I. agent even did the driving, with Mr. Mohamud in the passenger seat. To trigger the bomb the student punched a number into a cellphone and got no boom, only a bust.

This is legal, but is it legitimate? Without the F.B.I., would the culprits commit violence on their own? Is cultivating potential terrorists the best use of the manpower designed to find the real ones? Judging by their official answers, the F.B.I. and the Justice Department are sure of themselves - too sure, perhaps.

Carefully orchestrated sting operations usually hold up in court. Defendants invariably claim entrapment and almost always lose, because the law requires that they show no predisposition to commit the crime, even when induced by government agents. To underscore their predisposition, many suspects are "warned about the seriousness of their plots and given opportunities to back out," said Dean Boyd, a Justice Department spokesman. But not always, recorded conversations show. Sometimes they are coaxed to continue.
Source

Makes me wonder about the whole 9/11 episode (had doubts since Zeitgeist).

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
:lol: so Uncle Sam's "we are the protectors of peace"title is just like a reality show---Staged/Scripted

I had my doubts about this for a long time now (since I watched Zeitgeist). Makes me wonder if the real terrorists actually exist or just another hoax created to keep the poor American public under fear, while at the same time giving them an excuse to attack Afghanistan, &c.

I wonder if something of the sort is going on in India. Like 7/11 could be an inside job.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
lol. its lik the movie Departed, where the main villain was FBI informant though he used to have gang of his and train more gang members

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
its a ponzi scheme. gadaffi new all of it. he pointed fingers at the jews. apparently they have those nano-particles in teh water that make them dumb and screen-fiends. the russians figured it all out though. they are trying desperately to make peace with the aliens because they know war is not an alternative.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Then we can conclude that the whole country of America is actually a joke. The people are just slaves who just don't know it yet.

(I wonder what about India?)
Posted via Mobile Device

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
its a ponzi scheme. gadaffi new all of it. he pointed fingers at the jews. apparently they have those nano-particles in teh water that make them dumb and screen-fiends. the russians figured it all out though. they are trying desperately to make peace with the aliens because they know war is not an alternative.

haha..,.:lol:

And Rihanna + all the musicians are with Illuminati clique.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Taliban was actually created by USA and Pakistan together to counter the Soviet Invasion in Afghanistan through "the means of Islam."

And now whom are they fighting against?

That said, even India isn't a saint as far as foreign involvement is concerned. But we aren't notorious like our neighbours and USA.

I wonder if something of the sort is going on in India. Like 7/11 could be an inside job.
No, we never play the self-destruct card.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Taliban was actually created by USA and Pakistan together to counter the Soviet Invasion in Afghanistan through "the means of Islam."

And now whom are they fighting against?

Frankenstein's monster anyone?

That said, even India isn't a saint as far as foreign involvement is concerned. But we aren't notorious like our neighbours and USA.

No, we never play the self-destruct card.

Then why is Kasab still alive (not that I want him dead)? Why have the masterminds not been caught yet? I'm telling you bro, there some really f****d up **** going on here.

dheerajpant

Journeyman
I think it is not the FBI that is creating these terrorists it is just facilitating them in recognizing their plans which they have and in the process catching them, they are trying to knip this in the bud before it blooms(and I dare say this method is flawless), but still it atleast stops those extremists from getting in contact with the terrorist groups and actually executing their plans, and better still they are atleast doing something against terrorism not sitting idle like Indian government has been since more than 20 years :X .....

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Then why is Kasab still alive (not that I want him dead)? Why have the masterminds not been caught yet? I'm telling you bro, there some really f****d up **** going on here.
You mean Kasab-26/11 was an Indian plot?

Enjoy.

[youtube]0xbrCaTebL0[/youtube]

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
You guys seen Zeitgeist? Probable conspiracy theory material, but looks pretty authentic.

Terrorism is something created to keep people in fear, suppressed and docile. Also, as long as there is a war going on (in this case, war on terrorism), the cash registers keep running for the business guys. :|

Top Bottom