Fatwas ban outsiders’ entry into Rameswaram villages

Hrishi

And we the people of India , live in a Secular state................ :x: ,
People really need some work . Sitting idle is killing intellect.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
the politically correct and the 'sarvagun sampann 'seculars'/lefties/over-intellectuals/overly-educated' rewarded the animals of the moplah 'rebellion' with the status of 'freedom fighters', & regard(ed) them as 'the great men of the state's history'. from india to thailand to philippines and others and don't know where all, the story is and has been the same!

i recall reading an article about the author's village in karnataka once on the brilliant website of sandeep (sandeepweb), of how his small peaceful village turned into a land of fanatics gradually. can't find the page anymore, or would've provided its link here.

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fatwas ban outsiders? entry into Rameswaram villages

Pakistan, bangladesh, kashmir and now this----! Tomorrow it would be Delhi. :oops:
May be a historical study of hardcore casteism in Kerala and Tamil Nadu might englighten you why there are so many Abrahamic followers now in these remote villages. Or why Dravidian Movement psychopaths ****ed up the politics of Tamil Nadu. Everything what happens has a reason. Not denying that proselytisers are present as well.

I see, this is the second thread you've created here. Can also see the rationale why. I can also see why people here are suffering. ;) Much beyond you can. The law of Karma upholds. You're also part of the reason.

OP
mediator

mediator

Technomancer
May be a historical study of hardcore casteism in Kerala and Tamil Nadu might englighten you why there are so many Abrahamic followers now in these remote villages. Or why Dravidian Movement psychopaths ****ed up the politics of Tamil Nadu. Everything what happens has a reason. Not denying that proselytisers are present as well.

I see, this is the second thread you've created here. Can also see the rationale why. I can also see why people here are suffering. ;) Much beyond you can. The law of Karma upholds. You're also part of the reason.

Bolds -> AGreed!
Non-bolds in context -> Disagreed! Abrahamic practices are beyond petty casteism, people marrying dogs and frogs in south and not everything happens for a reason. Its just human curiosity which seeks reason in everything! Nirbhaya rape, insertion of iron rods, killing of infants on one end and unconditional love on the other are beyond reasons to name a few!

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Bolds -> AGreed!
Non-bolds in context -> Disagreed! Abrahamic practices are beyond petty casteism, people marrying dogs and frogs in south and not everything happens for a reason. Its just human curiosity which seeks reason in everything! Nirbhaya rape, insertion of iron rods, killing of infants on one end and unconditional love on the other are beyond reasons to name a few!

Keralites make nice frog leg curry.:grin:

Top Bottom