Fastest ssd 120gb sata iii 6.0 gbs@best price online

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi guys i am back after a long time wanted some boost now. Let me know the best ssd so that i can transfer the OS and boost a little bit in the load time. I found one deal in bitfang ADATA 120GB AT 9.3K 510/550 W_R SPEED. Let me know if there are any other deal. I need atleast 70-80gb os drive may be rest i will use the software or games or both.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Even I have found this one to be cheapest. It not as fast as Vertex 3, but given the price, its a steal.

OP
M

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
OCZ and Corsair are 1000-2500 RS apart. but the point here is the spec is really good its support 85k rand read and 510 and 550 is not a bad score. 85k is top notch. Whats more sata 6gbps and thats all we expect from the ssd. TRim is also supported.

Here is my question.

If i buy a 40gb sata 2 can i used that to just accelerate my os i really dont wanted to install 10k in a ssd of 120gb . If i can save some i will go for higher storage when the price comes down.

Corsair lauched the same. but the point is they sell at 5-6k for 45-60gb which is pushing me to to go for 120 gb model

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Get the ADATA one, put your OS & Programs and it can even take half a dozen of games, which I think is more than enough.

OP
M

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
True By anychange the price will fall down. I am still wondering when the hdd price will come down. I am waiting for the same for the internal sata 6.0 hdd. Its 8k . If i can invest 9k then i can get this 2tb 7200 sata 6.0 hdd. I am confused now. I know ssd is far than regular hdd. But still the complex in terms of value for money matter. No matter how many storage you add to your system it will be utilized at any cost.

Top Bottom