Faster torrent speeds(Router-Client Config.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
yrana2002

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
wizrulz said:
I have a local cable connection...how can i do port forwarding???...
I can provide u with my default gateway if u want??
ALso i want to knwo is this all tweaking legal???

I dont think port forwarding is available for cablenets, because you basically dont have a router of your own.
Tweaking isnt illegal because you have the authority of changing the settings of your own router(if you own one) as per your requirements.

Savvy:!:

OP
yrana2002

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
How to find open port for utorrent????
Well, there isnt any need to find open torrent for utorrent.
You need to create an open port by port forwarding in your router & use that port with utorrent client.

Please see the tutorial clearly.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Okay i wantto know can this happen:

can my local cable wala auto disconnect the net when i am not browsing and just downloading.....means when i am surfing it doesnt gets disconnected...but when i am just d/ling then after evry 15 min or so the donnection gets disconnected and i have to restart the connection. :(

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
yes it can happen however the time period u said is too short in my case (sify bb) it says an invalid session after around 12 hrs i hv to dis-connect and re-connect

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
for the sify peeps...i get decent speeds with Azureus and PORT 3XXXX.
Although Azureus shows a NAT problem :( . Make sure all the prost are unchecked in the PCGuard if u use SifyBB clent
Dunno why, but i was really struggling with uTorrent :|

OP
yrana2002

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
naveen_reloaded said:
can anyone reply and say how it should be done in AZUREUS!!!!

mine is airtel broadband...256kbps/500 monthly

Azureus configuration is same for Bitcomet. The only thing you have to do is enter the correct port number in configuration options,(which you should have port forwarded through your router), enable NAT, DHT and hopefully, you'll be good.
Only thing you wont get more than 25kBps on Azureus as it reserves rest of bandwidth for uploading. Thats the major reason i use Bitcomet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom