Far Cry Primal

Killing Machine
Ubisoft Montreal’s next Far Cry game is a Stone Age-era open world game called Far Cry Primal, and it launches for PS4 and Xbox One on February 23, 2016. A PC release will follow in March, 2016.

Set in 10,000 BC, Gamers play as TAKKAR, a seasoned hunter and the last surviving member of his hunting group. Arriving in the majestic and savage land of Oros, players will pursue one single goal; survive in a world where humans are the prey. They will meet a cast of memorable characters who will help them push back and tame the dangers of the wild. Players will journey as the first human to tame the wilderness and rise above extinction. Along the way, they will have to hunt for food, master fire, fend off fierce predators, craft weapons and tools partly from the bones of slain beasts, and face off against other tribes to conquer Oros.

*i.imgur.com/MXbHEt2.jpg​

Official Reveal Trailer

Screenshots

*i.imgur.com/Q9IingT.jpg

*i.imgur.com/lIONF1Y.jpg

*i.imgur.com/hEbrzt1.jpg

*i.imgur.com/SJ9MBi6.jpg

*i.imgur.com/111vKRp.jpg​

Behind The Scenes

Concept Art

*i.imgur.com/i4Ay61J.jpg

*i.imgur.com/8PVVl5f.jpg

*i.imgur.com/LmQb299.jpg

*i.imgur.com/2ARM9hZ.jpg

*i.imgur.com/SXBGy3F.jpg

Are you guys ready for the hunt? :D

*i.imgur.com/LfvSlO2.jpg

*i.imgur.com/kJ6WepV.png​

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I would like to try this just to see what it has over procedurally generated mmo titles that do much the same thing

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
That was for the consoles Sunil. They have only mentioned as March 2016 for PC without a specific date which makes me think that they may postpone.

Or a rushed console port with a LOT of bugs. The entire far cry series is synonymous with bugs.

Not hating on it though! I love the Far Cry series :)

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Loved fc3...Will start far cry 4 tonight...

Has anybody tried far cry blood dragon??

I also started Far Cry 4 two days ago...
Played for 3 hours til now...

Far Cry Primal Cave Painting

*i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae99/bssunil/fcp_cavewall-download_ncsa_zpsjzo72jp3.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom