Far Cry Primal

Alok

Adventurer
Worried about story. I'm not sure where the story can go in primal age other than hunting.

ashs1

Padawan
Worried about story. I'm not sure where the story can go in primal age other than hunting.
Get ready to hunt using various types of arrows, darts, spears..but, yeah..far cry without guns, its a daunting task.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Far Cry Primal

This is an action game in which players assume the role of Takkar, a nomadic hunter trying to reestablish his tribe. From a first-person perspective, players engage in missions that involve tracking/hunting animals, resource-gathering, and combat against rival tribes. Players use arrows, spears, and clubs to kill enemies in frenetic combat. Some sequences require stealth kills in which enemies are stabbed in the head or slashed close-up. One cutscene depicts a character being held in a fire while screaming; another depicts Takkar tapping a hole in another character's skull as the man screams. Some scenes depict corpses in various states of mutilation: heads and torsos on spikes; ears cut off and kept as trophies; headless bodies lying in pools of blood. Certain scenes or camera angles can depict male genitalia under garments or in shadows; some female characters are depicted topless. A handful of scenes depict characters engaged in sexual activity while clothed; grunts and short moans can be heard, though no explicit details are seen.

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Far Cry Primal will eventually get ESRB rating of Mature...

Far Cry Primal has the same scenarios like Far Cry 4 but in a different settings and without weapons...
How FC Primal shapes out one has to see...

Far Cry Primal Gets M Rating for Violence, Nudity

Flash

Lost in speed
MINIMUM

Supported OS - Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
Processor - Intel Core i3-550 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 or equivalent
RAM - 4GB
Video Card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 (1GB VRAM) | AMD Radeon HD 5770 (1GB VRAM) or equivalent
Hard Disk Space - 20 GB
Peripherals - Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller

RECOMMENDED

Supported OS - Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K | AMD FX-8350 or equivalent
RAM - 8GB
Video Card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 | AMD Radeon R9 280X or equivalent
Hard Disk Space - 20 GB
Peripherals -
Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller

*blog.ubi.com/far-cry-primal-pc-specs/

D

Deleted member 118788

No interest to play this game as I have already played FC4. I don't expect much change in the game.

anky

Youngling
Saw a GamePlay Video of Primal. IMO its a lot better than FC4 (I got bored in FC4 because of extreme similarity with FC3).
Primal has features by which you can summon different animals in the game and use them to attack or hunt. Weapons are different, environment is different.

gameranand

Living to Play
This could be your favorite game or your worst fckin nightmare to play. If executed right then it would be good but otherwise it can be very very bad because expectations are high from this one. Specially because its different than the previous games. If you know a shooter is going to release you make a mental image that fine I have to shoot and kill. Far Cry 3 changed the general idea of just shooting with scrapping and animals, FC4 continued that legacy but this. This is very different because it doesn't have the traditional guns but spears, knife and stuff like that but not swords. If it does have sword then it might be comparable to RPGs in gameplay area.

snap

Lurker
This could be your favorite game or your worst fckin nightmare to play. If executed right then it would be good but otherwise it can be very very bad because expectations are high from this one. Specially because its different than the previous games. If you know a shooter is going to release you make a mental image that fine I have to shoot and kill. Far Cry 3 changed the general idea of just shooting with scrapping and animals, FC4 continued that legacy but this. This is very different because it doesn't have the traditional guns but spears, knife and stuff like that but not swords. If it does have sword then it might be comparable to RPGs in gameplay area.

Welcome back :D

Top Bottom