Far Cry Primal

gameranand

Living to Play
Honestly this should have been an new IP rather than milling an old hit IP. It deviates so much from the predetermined FC games genre.

gameranand

Living to Play
I was honestly not very impressed by gameplay at all. It was OKAY but didn't find it that much interesting.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Far Cry Primal Reviews

Gamespot: 8/10
Videogamer: 7/10
EGM: 7/10
Shacknews: 6/10
TheSixthAxis: 7/10
IGN: 7.9/10
The Jimquisition: 8.5/10
Destructoid: 7/10
Playstation Universe: 8.5/10
Eurogamer Italy: 8/10
XGN: 8/10
Venturebeat: 73/100
Gamesradar: 3/5
Twinfinite: 3/5
Lazygamer: 7.7/10
Gameblog: 4.5/5
Gadgets360: 9/10
Godisageek: 8.5/10
Mondoxbox: 8/10
ACG
Press Start Australia: 6/10
Stevivor: 7.5/10
Pushsquare: 7/10
Gamereactor: 8/10
SAGamer: 7.7/10
Spaziogames: 7.5/10
Budgetgaming: 74.1/100
Multiplayer.it: 8.2/10
The Koalition: 95/100
High-Def Digest: 4/5
Talk Radio: 9/10

Last edited:

avffat1

Right off the assembly line
Was excited about the game when I first caught wind of it but I've been hearing more and more negatives. I've had to leave my gaming PC back home whilst I'm living over the other-side of the world otherwise I'd like to give it a try myself and make up my own mind.

azvnoit

Journeyman
anybody pre-ordered? I'm thinking of pre-ordering, not sure if it is worth it. Trailers, game-play were great but recently there has been some negatives as FC series tend to have glitches.

gameranand

Living to Play
anybody pre-ordered? I'm thinking of pre-ordering, not sure if it is worth it. Trailers, game-play were great but recently there has been some negatives as FC series tend to have glitches.
Don't. No one knows how the game will turn out to be considering that its going in a new direction. Wait till the game released and see the reviews and gameplay videos after release. Then you ca decide if you want the game or not.

amjath

Human Spambot
Don't. No one knows how the game will turn out to be considering that its going in a new direction. Wait till the game released and see the reviews and gameplay videos after release. Then you ca decide if you want the game or not.

Actually there are many game-plays available which sounds similar to far cry 3 and 4. Nothing new apart from age it is taking place

gameranand

Living to Play
Actually there are many game-plays available which sounds similar to far cry 3 and 4. Nothing new apart from age it is taking place
Yeah I saw them and still saying it doesn't give a good idea if the game is good or not. It has few weapons that you can use from far, and the melee is always a hit or miss. You can take example of many games, some have good melee and others do not.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Game review :

The Good
– Innovative use of the Far Cry IP
– Hunting/taming beasts can be a lot of fun
– Looks and sounds great
– The game world, Oros, and everything in it

The Bad
– Bland story, blander characters
– Repetitive melee combat
– Damage-sponge elite enemies and bosses

Source : Far Cry Primal Review: Unleash the beast within – Tech

gameranand

Living to Play
Saw some reviews of this game and I am thinking that it would be a fun game to play. Good things from Far Cry 3 & 4 without guns, thats something interesting indeed.

Kaltrops

In the zone
The story of this game is a few hours long. You can finish this game in a day. The gameplay is super fun though!

Not worth it. I will wait for a good sale.

Top Bottom