theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Ubisoft will unveil far cry 4 soon
Ubisoft has said it will make Far Cry 4, and will talk about it soon.

Speaking with GameSpot, Ubisoft’s senior vice president of marketing and sales, Tony Key, said, “We’re totally psyched from [Far Cry 3]. It’s a great brand, and now it’s got the recognition it deserves, so we’re clearly going to make another one: more on that soon.”

Open-world island adventure Far Cry 3 was the voted Game of the Year 2012 by Gameplanet's readers.

Key also reiterated what was already apparent to anyone who watched Ubisoft’s E3 media briefing when he stated that the company believes open-world games “can represent the future of gaming.”

“That’s where we’re investing huge portions of our resources – because we believe that that is what consumers want,” continued Key. “They don’t want linear; they want open [world].”

Many of Ubisoft’s most anticipated announced games feature open worlds, including Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, The Division, Watch Dogs, and The Crew.

Ubisoft promises Far Cry 4 details soon - Gameplanet Australia

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Far Cry 3 is the Assassin's Creed II of Far Cry series. No other FC game can match the level of epicness and awe that FC3 did.

Sorry, I'm kinda not excited.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
they should go the saints row way.. put in some aliens and the protogonist should have some super powers. He should be able to climb on clouds and doesnt damage much on a fall from clouds..

Piyush

Lanaya
I dont think Ubi will mess up with this series, after all this is one of the most beloved franchise from their side . FC1 was good as it redefined the sand box gaming arena, FC2 was equally impressive even though it had somewhat weak storyline. And FC3 had the best portions poured into this single game from FC1 and FC2.

So, yea, I have good hopes for this one too.

Even though I'm not a Ubi fanboy at all :p

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Vaas is lengendary antagonist...can't forget his acting & voice too good
FC4 shud have something better than this :thumbs:

Piyush

Lanaya
Well they did messed up AC and POP series. :|

Thats what shocking. Ezio was hyped so much so, that they thought they have enough room for experiments.
Thats why we say.. sh!t happens :D

And POP till T2T was good
After that, there was no/little connection between the past POP games and the recent ones. Thats what made them a total fail

gameranand

Living to Play
And I don't know what they hell they're gonna do with FC series. Why every developer and publisher is messing up all good game series, I really can't understand.

Top Bottom