gameranand

Living to Play
Yea.. like 1 yr back but didnt encounter the 2nd scene

You must be sad now. :D

Anyway, liberating second island Camps is not very tough. Yeah you have to use snipers and that too from far away but still, its not like you can't do it. Heavies are so damn easy to kill from behind, also they are very slow and too predictable.

sutta_boy

Broken In
In the context of nudity, was playing Thief yesterday and the mission was there in a brothel,(You have to look inside the room ) I avoided most of the nudity by looking here and there, but after the mission there was a fight with full nudity and had to turn of my screen, My whole family was siting beside me, They really should give as 5 second warning before a scene of Full nudity.

gameranand

Living to Play
In the context of nudity, was playing Thief yesterday and the mission was there in a brothel,(You have to look inside the room ) I avoided most of the nudity by looking here and there, but after the mission there was a fight with full nudity and had to turn of my screen, My whole family was siting beside me, They really should give as 5 second warning before a scene of Full nudity.

So what did you do ??

beingGamer

In the zone
Please explain me what these 2 were doing...

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=13828&d=1394377717

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=13829&d=1394377748

and this *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/142049-far-cry-3-a-45.html#post2081206

Attachments

• farcry3 2014-03-05 13-37-47-87.jpg
    farcry3 2014-03-05 13-37-47-87.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 111
  • farcry3 2014-03-05 13-42-18-39.jpg
    farcry3 2014-03-05 13-42-18-39.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 109

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
After completing a mission the 3 guys which come with a jeep, were shooting into the air at a place. just for fun i shot all 3 of them, could that be the reason for the saves to stop working?

Coincidence?

The same thing happened to me, I recently lost my save files and had to start again. After reading your post I remember I also killed those 3 men shooting into air. For me, they where in a mountain.

gameranand

Living to Play
Coincidence?

The same thing happened to me, I recently lost my save files and had to start again. After reading your post I remember I also killed those 3 men shooting into air. For me, they where in a mountain.

LOL good thing I never did that. I just let them have their fun. :D

beingGamer

In the zone
Coincidence?

awwwww.... shouldnt have shot them..
they should give a warning about it, if it works like that. :cry:

anky

Youngling
Lol, I always do that.. Because after liberating an enemy post all by myself, they come instantly then I shoot 1 by 1.
lol, i also used to that but i used to get them in the car/jeep and drive to a hilltop or something and accelerate the car and jump off right before it falls off from the hill, and the car explodes and they die...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
if you shoot/hurt any of them by exploding fuel drums or shooting at their jeep, the whole gang turns against you. specially when liberating enemy camp, if stray fire usually lands on some drums which kill one. you got a serious problem.

- - - Updated - - -

lol, i also used to that but i used to get them in the car/jeep and drive to a hilltop or something and accelerate the car and jump off right before it falls off from the hill, and the car explodes and they die...

once i was using the turret to take down some pirates. another jeep came with all those rakyaat guys, got off, jumped into my jeep and started driving while i was still manning the turret.

anky

Youngling
once i was using the turret to take down some pirates. another jeep came with all those rakyaat guys, got off, jumped into my jeep and started driving while i was still manning the turret.
maybe the pirates had bribed them...or they were ahinsavaadi :p...
but they are of some use also, i once took them to take down a outpost and they helped me in killing pirates.

beingGamer

In the zone
maybe the pirates had bribed them...or they were ahinsavaadi :p...
but they are of some use also, i once took them to take down a outpost and they helped me in killing pirates.

same thing happend here -> *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/142049-far-cry-3-a-44.html#post2079450
2 allied jeeps came in wanted dead mission, pirates killed 1 full jeep, second jeep came. allies killed all pirates except the commander. then easy task for me :D

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Dude you do know that they are allies right ??
Whats the fun shooting them, go kill privateers.

Yes I know, but they don't visit me often.!!! Especially when they are needed (when I'm surrounded by pirates, with no ammo, and some wild animal try to attack me with no syringes).
So this makes me frustrating when I see them. Hence I like to kill them whenever and wherever possible.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker

Looks like fun, will try it.:D

Top Bottom