Fanaa means "Destroyed in Love"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Fanaa means "Destroyed in Love"

Recently I had been to Cochin for a vacation. On one fine evening, I, my Sister, Brother in Law and grand ma went to Cochin Shipyard. We went for a sail on a motor driven boat. There were around 30 members on the boat.

It was a breezy chill evening. We sat on a upper deck. I and grandma on one side; Sister and Brother-in-Law in opposite side. As we sat, a pretty girl in her twenties sat beside my sister. She had long smooth hairs and eye catching shape. She came with a elder person which I guess is her uncle.
My eyes automatically was turning to have a glance at her. Cool breeze kissed her hairs in a gentle swing. Breeze carried her fragnance to me, I was carried away by her beauty.

I made up my mind that some how I should have a word with her. I was glancing at her at every opportunity I get while speaking with my sister.
My sister whispered "Hmmm...I can see your eyes seeing someone else"?
I said "Hmm...Hey dear please initiate conversation with the girl beside you".
Sister: "Come on".. Don't you have guts to speak to a girl?

Me: "Are yaar" understand...grand ma is also here....
Sister: "Don't worry, she will not mind it...just proceed...
Me: Let me see...

I couldn't start a conversation with the girl as her uncle was right beside her. The girl was watching the other ships passing by..

Sister: You went for shopping DVD's...So what movies you bought?
Me: I got some Hindi movies...Humtum, Parineeta, Fanaa...

Sister: Hmmm...Fanaa... What is the meaning of Fanaa?
Me: I said Fanaaa....means....burnt in.....

As I was saying this, I heard some one speak "Destroyed in ..."
I turned my eyes, and was astonished to see girl's eyes straight into my eyes! My heart rate jumped to 1000 beats/sec! Then she continued saying....

Fanaa means destroyed in Lovee!
I couldn't believe my ears...I said.."Please say it again"...
She said "Fanaa means Destroyed in Love...Love!"

I was speachless for a couple of seconds..
Then I grasped this opportunity and asked her so you watch Hindi movies?
She said "Ya", I do..

Me: Ok..
Then another straight one from her: "What's your name"?!
I said: "Kiran....Kiran Kumar" and asked her "What's your name?"

She said "Soniya"
Then we started having conversation with eachother.... I could see surprised look in face of my sister...

Me: Soniya, so you study in Cochin?
Soniya: No, I am stuying M.B.A in Pune.

I was shocked! I immediately said, I am also from Pune!
Soniya: Oh! So what do you do in Pune?

Me: I am working as a Design Engineer. Where do you study in Pune?
Soniya: Symbiosis....

Me: Oh! I stay a couple of Kms from Symbiosis...
Soniya: Hmm...Is it ?

Our conversation went for around 10 minutes... then I heard my sister say.. "Anna, Ship journey is over!"...

People started rushing through and so did I...
In matter of few seconds, Soniya vanished somewhere...

I looked around everywhere, but she vanished in the darkness. We didn't exchange our mail ID's nor phone number's because we were totally lost in conversation.

I felt like falling from Mt.Everest. I asked my sister, did you see her?
Sister said "No anna".

That was the end of a unforgettable lovely evening with a beautiful girl!".

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
i have passed through this sitution many times

:S i dont have guts to talk to a girl

therefore

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
wow.I have one suggestion pm everyone in digit forum.who knows she is here.For a while kiran you can continue trips to symbiosis.Best of luck. :)

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
@kiran
yar i've got one thing to say....many of u might not like what am saying but dats what i find da truth is...

"LOVE NO MORE EXISTS"

I've been through it in ma life and seen it hard ways...everyone luv or like u only because he\she needs u for sum task and not because he\she respects ur feelings....its all useless....

@m #@@py @l0n3....

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
am just telling da stuth sai..dat what da truth is....don't u agree???
I've been through those hard path and dont want others to b in pains....

how about a new thread for this topic???

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
orkut zindabaad ... nahi toh as some 1 said ... sybiosis k saamne wale sandwich k saath time bitana shuru kar do :lol:

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
The_Devil_Himself said:
is it a story or a true incidence?wow dude you shoulda taken some snaps.

This is not a story. This is a real incident. I also have her in video which I shoot there.

Guys, this is not Love or anything like that. That is a mere attraction. I don't believe in Love at first sight. Love develops with time. The lengther the relationship, more stronger is the love toward eachother. That's my view. I have posted here just for sharing it. I am not gonna search her in symbiosis nor orkut! :p

Well, my Love is already in my way in the form of marriage. So jus read & have fun guys. And do share such similiar experiences if you have.... :D

Pathik

Google Bot
Never expected to see such a topic 4m u kiran. :D neways good luck finding her.. Btw u hav a great and understanding sis..

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Kiran_tech_mania said:
I also have her in video which I shoot there.

How was she? Did u ask which "year" or "semester" she was in Symbi? If you know that then I can get u help very very easily in Symbi Pune.

I am not gonna search her in symbiosis nor orkut! :p

Need help in initiating talk? Always start with some lite flirting.

Well, my Love is already in my way in the form of marriage.

Wohooooo....we all need kabab parathe treat then ASAP.
And do share such similiar experiences if you have.... :D

Lolz...if i do that the forum database will crash with load:D

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
The_Devil_Himself said:
Arre bose when are you going to share that video then?Compress it and give us the link.Or you plan to keep it to yourself?

Sorry mate, I can't post it here nor anywhere else. :)

praka123

left this forum longback
The_Devil_Himself said:
Why praka?
I cannot imagine this in Kochi and a Malayali girl will not be that open although they may appear sophisticated,inside majority are orthodox.

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
pathiks said:
Never expected to see such a topic 4m u kiran. :D neways good luck finding her.. Btw u hav a great and understanding sis..

Yes. That is usually the case with all of us dude. Apart from tech stuff, we all doesn't know much aboutother part of life. And so Chit-Chat section is always there.... :p

Admin must be thinking to scrap out this section now! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom