Fallout 3....uhhhh..not scary! Is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. cLEAR SKY scary????

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Hi guys, been a long time, huh?? :rolleyes:. Anyway, I finally bought Fallout 3 :D, leaving aside the 'scary-game-to-me'. And it was superb! No scary, I battled with Ghouls with no 'jumps' or some sorta things :D. Is STALKER more or less scary?? Is it as not-so-scary as Fallout 3 or Is it scary?? Please guys, I think that game's great.

D

Deleted member 26636

stalker isn't exactly scary.....but it has great atmosphere..when night falls on the game...you can feel the loneliness....there are similar strange mutated characters in the game just like fallout 3...but i personally think stalker is better...although i've played clear sky only the first few levels....but i've completed shadow of chernobyl & its great.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Yeah stalker can be downright spooky at certain areas in the game. Most notably, underground labs :p

Shadow of Chernobyl has more scary moments as compared to Clear Sky.

OP
N

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^^Is it having any Ghouls or Zombies in it??? Am worried about the creatures that game has :D [offtopic: What's or Who's UnbanPraka123 :confused:]

arijit_2404

still find time for games
looking for scary games?
Left4Dead, Silent Hill, Resident Evil etc. are your safe bet. These are genre defining games.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Is it having any Ghouls or Zombies in it??? Am worried about the creatures that game has :D [offtopic: What's or Who's UnbanPraka123 :confused:]
Yep it has zombies but very agile at using firearms :p
Some mutated monsters and psychic ones too :D It has everything one can expect in the Zone (sorry no women :/)

But there is no one the face scare, its real tension in some areas and party in other areas.

Praka123 was a member in this forum, he got banned. Search the forum you will know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom