Fallout 3 Not Coming to India - wtf???

Status
Not open for further replies.

arijit_2404

still find time for games
Highly-anticipated RPG is pulled due to "cultural sensitivities."

Microsoft India announced. The highly-anticipated action-RPG was originally going to release in the country on October 28 on the Xbox 360, but was pulled because of "cultural sensitivities."

read in detail here and here.

Thats right jab tak broadband hai or jab tak hackers ish dunia mein hai tab tak game khelne ka maza hi kuch aur hai.99.99% true.

ancientrites

In the zone
it seems one of the mods had deleted my post. i believe i didnt go against the rules.as i remember i said "who cares if it isnt release but we can still get from the sources" now is there any link? understandable

OP
arijit_2404

arijit_2404

Does Steam works in India?? I might take a look into that for games.

Anybody got FallOut 3 ???
PM me if possible.

*miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/2/arijit2404.png

Last edited:
OP
arijit_2404

arijit_2404

^^
In my opinion in India broadband scenario sucks.
It's not at all comparable with other European countries or USA. :(

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
@arijit: Yes, you can get the game through Steam.

@All: You might not care as you can always pirate but many, many console gamers like me do care about a game getting a legit release in India.

Besides, it is much more then the game being available in India. It's a question of why it was pulled out in the first place, that too a few days before release. How come the mere existence of a cow called "Brahmin" hurt any sensibilities here? Why is gaming being mindlessly censored. All it does is set a precedent here.

Pretty sure that most of my words will be lost on the majority of gamers here. :(

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
lol...it started with sony protecting some Islamic cultural sensitivities :p Now everyone want to be a cultural sensitive content protector hero.

Btw this game is not worth playing, lol at goku type aliens and slomo death sequences that makes you puke.

ancientrites

In the zone
i thought my post was deleted but when i saw this thread on random news *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100446
sorry Mods

OP
arijit_2404

arijit_2404

I love to play original games... really .. not bluffing.. (after all earning money and yet i'm a bachelor. ;) )

But I spend for only RTS & RPG games which hold multi-play value.. and very few FPS with great online play...

I'll try fallout from other source first, if satisfied I'll buy the original (may be will get it from US).. I have done this for five games till date.. ;)

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom