Fallout 3 Not Coming to India - wtf???

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
arijit_2404

arijit_2404

still find time for games
Isn't it possible to buy online?

Popular & reliable online sites like, Play.com, Amazon - doesn't ship Video Games to India. "Some restrictions apply" - they say, god knows what!

Gamestop does ship to India (not specifically written but they ship internationally) - but never heard from colleagues or friends, zero experience with them.
Remember: gamestop charges $59 for shipping. So for $49 (fallout 3) you'll pay actually $108 (~ Rs. 5100). :-(

Steam is the another way to get it online. And I think for Indian users who want any games online, this is the safest way. No extra charges - only game price.

I've seen few Singapore, Thailand based website ships to India and they charge reasonably for shipping. But I prefer American (mainly USA) than East-Asian (thief !) sites.

In my opinion, If you have somebody in USA - get unreleased games through them (like I do)
:)

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Actually Play-Asia is a very reliable site. They ship to India for free as well. Many, many people that I know off have got their games from PA including me.

@HariHari: We do NOT want to know how 12 hrs are enough for you to pirate a game. Be shameful about it, not proud.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
why not? If he bought online, it's possible.

He said its arrived in Assam and he will get it after exams.... well, if he bought it online he will get it the day it comes in his city. The shipment guys wont be sitting there waiting for his exam to get over :|.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Can't really tell. May be he didn't phrase his statement properly but from what he mentioned it seemed like some other source & not online shop.

OP
arijit_2404

arijit_2404

still find time for games
Then some body should give him a grammar book. ;-) ;-) ;-) :D

Jokes apart, it's Assam - he's surely talking about pir**d games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom