Budget Android mobile Poll2

• LG Optimus One

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • Samsung Galaxy 551

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

phooka

Broken In
Ah one more thread on this eternal debate. Specs wise both phones are quite similar with minor differences. However, my advice to anyone in this quandary would be to pick up both the phones and check the feel of the phones . And you will know why people are recommending Optimus one.

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
on first look & feel, most will fall in love with G551's QWERTY. but only latter the low res screen & slow processor (actually slow graphics) may make the end user little sad.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
on first look & feel, most will fall in love with G551's QWERTY. but only latter the low res screen & slow processor (actually slow graphics) may make the end user little sad.

yes. it is lovable till you turn on the device or the display is off. Tried to read a PDF doc and text and it's like am thrown into the mid 2000s.

phooka

Broken In
Hi Sam,
In all fairness, the quality of materials, the solidity of build is quite better in Optimus one. The first impression is formed there itself.

As you have said, once you turn on the phones , the superiority of O1 is even more apparent

wawarinka

Right off the assembly line
in my point of view Samsung Galaxy is better it has nice shape as well as totally featured and has a better resell value than L.G Optimus

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
in my point of view Samsung Galaxy is better it has nice shape as well as totally featured and has a better resell value than L.G Optimus

aaaha. didn't you read the post no. 39 in this thread? *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/1325187-post39.html

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
but he got 1 point right. resale value of samsung is definitely higher than that of lg.

once the new gen droids are out, G3, G5 and O1's resale value will be calculated in number of peanuts.

anyways, I think the LG O1 will have better resale value than G3 if the sale is put up on tech sites where people know a bit about these phones.

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
once the new gen droids are out, G3, G5 and O1's resale value will be calculated in number of peanuts.

anyways, I think the LG O1 will have better resale value than G3 if the sale is put up on tech sites where people know a bit about these phones.

unfortunately it is true. also at the rate new mobiles are brought to market, today's midrange (below 15k) mobile will have 2-3 successor by the time its going to be outdated. so its more like use (~3yrs) & throw.

Top Bottom