Status
Not open for further replies.

im_h4u

Broken In
How do I play videos on my IM like Yahoo Messenger?

Is there a Fake Webcam software available for that, to emulate a webcam? Any freewares available?

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
yep, thats it, you can record a vid of yourself eating in front of the comp, and you can play it later to convince your boss you're at the house, while you can be in a resort enjoying the cool waters.

yeah the fake webcam indeed works with yahoo msn + skype - but beware - the program does not make a clean uninstall - it leaves a host of dills + registry entries - it sorta might screw up your USb on uninstall - you may experience usb problems that might be a nightmare - for those who may not even realise the usb wasnt working coz of fakewebcam un install !!

A problem where in you wont see no errror code on your device manager - and your usb working hayway - you end up not knowing how to solve it - now that i told you - coz i experienced it - and it took me weeks to realize it on my own !!

Besides - this your skype simply starts to play the last video automatically - watchout - the trail version will display that the video is is played by fakewebcam !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom