Fake handsets threaten mobile majors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake or not, as long as the N96 F-edition has atleast 2GB memory, a large screen, plays video/audio and plays java games well, its worth it at 3.5K.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
^^^^^^^^^^^^
I agree totally, gosh if sm1 cud get a smu***** PS3 for me @ 5k, tht ud be a DEAL in true TERMS

ajaybc

Youngling
Fake or not, as long as the N96 F-edition has atleast 2GB memory, a large screen, plays video/audio and plays java games well, its worth it at 3.5K.

It has support for 4GB memory,Has large touch screen,plays audio and video.But doesnt support java.
that is the main prob

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
MetalheadGautham said:
No Java; all else works in them. If JAVA worked; 3.5K is lot less. :D
You have a phone+PMP for that kinda money. Its good enough. :)

I personally hate the fakes. But like the cheap chinese touchscreens with analog TV :D

ajaybc said:
It has support for 4GB memory,Has large touch screen,plays audio and video.But doesnt support java.
that is the main prob
We used to have user arunks or something who knew a lot about the chinese phones (not fakes). He had bought some. I dunno if hes still active or not. :neutral:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
The picture of the guy with the open shirt on the box, the font, the label on the bottle, everything was the same except for one crucial point, which i overlooked; the name read DONMEN and not DENIM. The use of the same font made me miss the difference in spelling.

Exactly same happened with me happened with me a couple of days back. I thought I purchased Bisleri. I was in a hurry to take the train and so I didn't bother to check every detail of the water bottle, blindly put it in my bag and rushed towards the platform. I boarded the train, relaxed and took the bottle out of my bag to sip. Even by that time, I was yet to realize that it was not Bisleri, but some mimicking 'brook' that was packaged exactly same! I realized that I had bought some counterfeit item only after 15 mins.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^ I am fine, thanks for your concern :). Also, I am healthy. So a bit here or there won't affect much.

Probably, these are small time firms who have products but fail to brand them successfully. Their quality is doubtful in most cases, but a few have quality.

ajaybc

Youngling
Sorry I took a week's time in posting the pics of my Chinese N96

*img233.imageshack.us/img233/8492/06102008081je4.jpg

*img525.imageshack.us/img525/1985/06102008082df0.jpg

It i haven't got the sliders of the original n96 .But if u take an N96 remove sliders,flatten it then u get this.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom