Facebook could lose 80 per cent of users by 2017 !

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Facebook Hilariously Debunks Princeton Study Saying It Will Lose 80% Of Users | TechCrunch

You're welcome.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Synopsis of some of the FB hate posts here:Ive just deleted my facebook account , started hating zuckerberg inc .That just shows how edgy:cool: i am..wow

nikufellow

In the zone
It's the trend among geeks and techies these days to downplay fb at every feasible opportunity in hand - dunno why, maybe to imply that one has much other important stuff to care off

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
It's the trend among geeks and techies these days to downplay fb at every feasible opportunity in hand - dunno why, maybe to imply that one has much other important stuff to care off

Nope if it was a freak show to pull may be it would not have been carried this far. Its much serious than what implies.

Its the uber privacy issues. You post your holiday pictures for friend and then friend of friend and then their friend..they all check that out. Its like its there for everyone to see.

And the privacy setting doesnt really work..FB keeps changing the privacy policy every year...

Trust me its much deeper than that..and more solid..

But the real spoiler for FB i think is exceptionally integrated chat feature used by Whatsapp which no where chat features of facebook can do.

People these days want instant result..instant need..instant comment,

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

I agree to this, I am seeing this trend too. And the important stuff they do are letting others down, trolling others express yourself yooo, I know everything . In our time we have to go outside of our hometown to study in clg. Orkut, Facebook was much fun with friends to keep in contact.

Talking about privacy, if you dont want anything to be shared dont post it at all. FB will not scan for data from your pc and upload.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Watsapp doesnt have like feature.
Can't share stories\posts among groups.both are two different things and one can't be the replacement for other.

Nope if it was a freak show to pull may be it would not have been carried this far. Its much serious than what implies.

Its the uber privacy issues. You post your holiday pictures for friend and then friend of friend and then their friend..they all check that out. Its like its there for everyone to see.

And the privacy setting doesnt really work..FB keeps changing the privacy policy every year...

Trust me its much deeper than that..and more solid..

But the real spoiler for FB i think is exceptionally integrated chat feature used by Whatsapp which no where chat features of facebook can do.

People these days want instant result..instant need..instant comment,
Privacy in 2014!
What about twitter,instagram etc
FB has no privacy issues afaik.if you don't want people to see your things set to private.simple as that.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I feel there is no use for like feature.

yeah but people cannot boast off with out like feature:))
all the new girl prototypes who set their pics to public to get moar likes which i like to call "like wh:)res" wont be happy without likes.
And all all the admins who like us to comment and shar over some unknown limbless freako or some hysterical cloud seen as jesus..Or a baby born with heart outside,we need to type amen to save the child or ya allah to shoot him straight to heaven...all for likes....mmm
Faesbook has become a marketplace and "like" is their commodity.

Top Bottom