exporting contacts from S40 to Android 2.3, 4 (ICS)

rachitgandhi

Broken In
Guyz i m using Nokia 5130 xpress music from last 4 yrs .. and now today m going to buy a new android phone either 2.3(GB) or 4.0.4 (ICS) .. so definately i want to import contacts to my new phone basically huge amount of contacts to my new phone and i don't have a clue that how do i do this ? and a bit terror to either spending whole night entering contacts to my new phone one by one or my contacts will be flushed in an instance . . , so please give me a safe method too .. . as i have tried to search this on google but found some blogs and forums but not a sure short way to do this . . . as my phones platform is S40 and definitely is limited by bagful of features !!

LegendKiller

In the zone
search google there's a software called mobilego....it claims to allow transfer of contacts/sms from any nokia device to any android device. haven't tried it, but you check it out...

OP
R

rachitgandhi

Broken In
guyz ! i have new problem i bought my phone xperia tipo and now m having .nbu file i.e backup file created by nokia and i don't know how to back it up !! on my Android 4.0.4 device

techlover

In the zone
sync you contacts with gmail account from nbu file and if its not accepting it then download Nbuexplorer to convert to .csv

u can then sync ur phone with that gmail account :)

also u can use apps like Mobile go (please its free, search wondershare mobile go on playstore) or mobile master

also transferring it to sim card is also an easy option :)

OP
R

rachitgandhi

Broken In
thanx man !! i did by renaming nbu extension to zip ..
then repaired it with winrar since it was not able to open that file
then explored that file using winrar and searched contacts with extension vcf
and vcf is supported by android .. so i imported them . . :)
btw thanx a ton man and others too to help me out .. . . :D
sync you contacts with gmail account from nbu file and if its not accepting it then download Nbuexplorer to convert to .csv

u can then sync ur phone with that gmail account :)

also u can use apps like Mobile go (please its free, search wondershare mobile go on playstore) or mobile master

also transferring it to sim card is also an easy option :)

Top Bottom