explorer and yahoo messenger problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hale

Right off the assembly line
I am running WinXp Pro with SP2 Final. Lately whenever i open yahoo, IE automatically exits after i login to my email account, the same happen when i try to access my hotmail account. I use Mozilla Firefox simultenously and everythings ok there. Furthermore, whenever i login to Yahoo Messenger it also exits automatically after i signed in.
Is there a way to fix this problem without re-instally windows?

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Truly weird, just to make sure, why don't you try running the McAfee AVERT Stinger tool or the MS Malicious Software Removal Tool. It kinda feels like an infection, but I guess it could just as well be a problem with the programs themselves. Check the Event Viewer Application logs and see if there are any errors listed when the programs closed down.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
And how does that help the poor fellow fix his Yahoo Messenger problem or get Windows and Office updates?

OP
H

Hale

Right off the assembly line
I think its a windows problem or some kinda bug cause i use both win98 and xp os and when i login to win98 everythings fine including yahoo messenger. Can it be some registry problem or if u think am infected any solutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom