Experienced 3d tv

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
yesterday at the mall , I got to see Sony's 3d tv . thought I'll share my experience.
It was an aquarium video. in one scene in which a big shark was going across the screen, I felt like raising my hand to touch it , it felt really real. I loved it!
Overall The picture quality was awesome , But Wearing glasses over my normal glasses wasn't comfortable .

I am now officially a fan of 3d and really hope the technology becomes cheap fast and glasses free.

Question: I have heard pf PC 3d glasses. Can a normal computer monitor along with 3d glasses simulate a 3d tv like experience ? does anyone own a pair of those 3d glasses? I am damn curious now about the whole 3d scene

Also anybody planning to buy a 3d tV here ?

tata

qwe1

Straight-edged
NO.

because 3d with SD TV would suck.and i doubt every video looks good in 3d

this is a obvious question for guys but..*ahem*...has there been any rated R movie releases in 3d :D ?

diabolicdude

AAAAAAARGHH
yesterday at the mall , I got to see Sony's 3d tv . thought I'll share my experience.
It was an aquarium video. in one scene in which a big shark was going across the screen, I felt like raising my hand to touch it , it felt really real. I loved it!
Overall The picture quality was awesome , But Wearing glasses over my normal glasses wasn't comfortable .

Hey i took a demo of 3D TV too.....I took it at Ambience Mall in Gurgaon...the guys from sony had set up a small enclosure on the ground floor there...

It was amazing...

I too hope that it becomes affordable,glasses-free soon

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
One of my known has purchased Samsung 3D LED TV. wearing those glasses for more than an hour is a pain although it feels great initially. There is a mode in which you can watch a normal movie in 3D too, but that couldn't impress me as it distorted the pic rather than projecting it correctly.

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
What happen when you wear those glasses in front of normal LCD tv?
Then you'll get the 'SUPER AWESOME' (hold your breath) -3D projection. The -3D projection is the cheapest way to get quality negative three dimension picture on your old CRT/LCD TV.

So what are you waiting for? GO grab yours!

Top Bottom