Status
Not open for further replies.

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi All,

I have this sometheme.exe and since I am on limited account I don't have permission to install the exe. Is there any tool to extract the content of the executable. I have googled and tried all possible resolutions, sadly no help. Any help will be greatly appreciated. One more question. May I get direct .theme file from any site as I mentioned I cant install anything on here.

Regards,
Virus.

OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
100% sure winrar wont open it. Did once as per ur instructions but:

The archive is either unknown format or damaged.

OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
kalpik said:
Try executing it on another PC, and then copy the theme!

I very well know that dood. We all on here have limited accounts and hence cant extract or install it.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Well! Send the file to me, ill extract it and send the theme to you! ;) What more can i do!! Sorry, if winrar is not extracting it, nothing will.

OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
kalpik said:
Well! Send the file to me, ill extract it and send the theme to you! ;) What more can i do!! Sorry, if winrar is not extracting it, nothing will.

wo hoooo thanks so much...wonder can I send every theme :D

*www.themexp.org/theme_control.php?...nloads&page=index&cat=&name=Corona+is+now.zip

Thanks again :D

*Searches further for extractor*

kalpik

Im downloading the file. Will analyse it too, maybe i can help you to find a program to extract it!

kalpik

Thanks a lot dude!!!

Look what kaspersky found in the file!! Aaj kal bhalaai ka zamaana hi nahi raha! :cry:

*img470.imageshack.us/img470/4655/untitled9st.th.jpg

OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
kalpik said:
Thanks a lot dude!!!

Look what kaspersky found in the file!! Aaj kal bhalaai ka zamaana hi nahi raha! :cry:

*img470.imageshack.us/img470/4655/untitled9st.th.jpg

That's direct link to themexp.org :(

Kas might Prolly have detected it as it the theme installs some kind of toolbar which can be uninstalled from control panel :)

kalpik

Yes, i tested the file, actually it contains active shopper. Thats actually a pretty bad adware. I managed to extract the file too. Use: *www.pediy.com/tools/unpack/Wise/WUN.rar

By the way, i would not suggest installing it.

OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
kalpik said:
I managed to extract the file too. Use: *www.pediy.com/tools/unpack/Wise/WUN.rar

You made my life easier with that..... Been searching for long long time. Thanks a lot :)

kalpik said:
By the way, i would not suggest installing it.

Affirmative. * There goes the download into bin*

kalpik

Hehe no prblems man! Just dont send me a virus next time!!! :lol:

Just Kidding!
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom