Excitel Broadband - Comprehensive Review - 5Mbps - SDSL - Unlimited - no FUP

thebinarysyndrome

Right off the assembly line
Got Excitel connection installed yesterday...it's a little over 24 hours...the speed is blazing fast...want to observe for a month before I shut down my existing Airtel Broadband connection. Airtel is good...but I needed faster uploads which wasn't there...16Mbps download means 512 Kbps upload...which isn't working for me. Have gone for the highlighted plan in the image below. The rental is INR 1699 with internet speed of 25Mbps download / upload. Would surely come back here and post my experience in 2-3 weeks.

excitel.png

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Got Excitel connection installed yesterday...it's a little over 24 hours...the speed is blazing fast...want to observe for a month before I shut down my existing Airtel Broadband connection. Airtel is good...but I needed faster uploads which wasn't there...16Mbps download means 512 Kbps upload...which isn't working for me. Have gone for the highlighted plan in the image below. The rental is INR 1699 with internet speed of 25Mbps download / upload. Would surely come back here and post my experience in 2-3 weeks.

View attachment 16490
Next Tikona .. !

Top Bottom