pramudit

Gaming hardcore
Since exams month is here i am making this thread so that we can help each other with studied...
here is some important chemical reaction that i want to share with you people...

*i.imgur.com/TW2Nf.jpg

*i.imgur.com/5Hbfj.jpg

OP
pramudit

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
K will upload more reactions name but you will have to search complete reaction on google...

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Hey pramudit seems that ur also in 11th nice!!! You can help me out! Please explain Hyperconjugation and common ion effect its really tough in book language to understand.....

OP
pramudit

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
^^ I am in 12th....... Try searching topics on wiki.... I not so good on explaining part....

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
Hey pramudit seems that ur also in 11th nice!!! You can help me out! Please explain Hyperconjugation and common ion effect its really tough in book language to understand.....

If you are preparing for CBSE, NCERT is the best resource. If you are preparing for IIT/AIEEE/PMT try getting Arihant's Organic Chemistry. Dont just understand reactions. Practice them so that they become a habit. As far as Hypercojugation is concerned, this might be helpful AdiChemistry | An Online Resource | Engine | CSIR | GATE

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
i have cbse syllabus and i was talking about ncert book..mainly the organic topics i learnt reactions in night forgot them next morning..always happens :-((

Prime_Coder

I'm a Wannabe Hacker
Hey, that's very nice share.
I wish this was available when I was studying.

Best of luck for your exams. :)

Top Bottom