eWebguru.com - Bad Hosting Service Provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Hello Friends,

Following is my very very bitter experience with ewebgurr.com - Ashok Arora the WORST hosting service provider. :evil:

It was now problem for 1st year but from the day I compliant with Ashok & Argue about bad downtime & after sales service & than suddenly one by one after every 6 month my site are down due to HDD failure. :?:

Ashok NEVER allot me other/alternate IP to put backup/restore site. Even once he promised me to return my money back as I'm not willing to host my site but suddenly he change his mind & force me to upgrade service & now ever after that site is down due to HDD failure from past 10 days & he NEVER care to inform me about such incidence. :?:

when ever I mail him he said the site is just down. I'm fade up with you due to you my last site was down for 1 month but you never inform me & it was a great loss to me & now my 2nd site too down. :?:

Please clear why your server (where my site is) HDD failed after every 6 month & your data center at US NEVER succeed to get any backup or restore the server? :?:

Hats for your service, Keep it up :)

Last edited:
OP
S

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks to Thinkdigit that by fear of degradation in reputation (which is already done) Ashok Arora finally provide me New IP but I'm sure he will start again act same & I come to know the reason why he want me to leave his service.

Because I buy hosting with him for Rs.500/- (100mb space + 1 gb bandwidth) which is not cheap but good pricing, but when some one just make his mind to earn profit that he starts offering (after my purchase with him) 10gb space + 100 gb bandwidth which EVERY one know not going to utilized by normal site.

Now Ashok getting itching under *** that I'm using his service for so cheap, but he forget that I'm his customer from the day when ewebguru.com was New & even didn't creat site with good desing & some of links showing nothing but errors. If Ashok can recall check my PM & mails for suggestion to improve site even I recommend him with quite few forums as at that time his service was cheap & very good (at least for me).

Soon (as with every greedy man) he feel that keeping me with such low price is not PROFITABLE for his business & instead of giving EXTRA bandwidth at extra price he NEGOTIATE with me by keeping my site down for rest of month & want to upgrade whole package & demand for Rs.500/- more.

I repeatedly ask & request him that, that much is not my requirements & only few 100 mb will enough for me, but he never care for.

He already made unrecoverable loss to one my site by keeping it down for nearly 30 days & now he did same (greedy man) with another site from last 10-12 days & now by such of his ACT I finally move my SECOND site to another host.

Thanks Ashok, finally you made it, may god give you lot of money & sense not to deceive any one for money ...rather to wait till the contract period to over before asking EXTRA..

PS: Broking Promise & turning from words is one of the GREAT PLUS POINT of Ashok Arora - ewebguru.com

ahref

In the zone
Please dont exaggerate the numbers, hdd crashed, alternate space given, why hdd crashed, I dont know, but it is not something uncommon.

Regarding site down due to limit, while buying you said 500mb bandwidth is more than enough and negotiated the price, when limit crossed you refused to upgrade and was negotiating at that time also so site was down, also your limit increased by us after 1 or 2hr without taking any money, just downgrading other plan.

Anyway I accept my responsibility of inconvenience caused to you due to disk crash, but in both cases your site was in reseller accounts where we have not much control.

Now we do not sell any new hosting in reseller account as our service is directly dependent on our upstream provider, however some resller accounts are still working where our old customers sites are hosted.

I appreciate the business given by you, we at eWebGuru provide quality service to our customer thats why we are one of leading web hosting company of India, now hosting apprx 10,000 websites.

I understand your experience was not good with us, I regret for this.

OP
S

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Re: eWebguru.com - Host at your own RISK

I has no doubt about your HONESTY & same you continue here too. :x

The alternate space provide by you AFTER POSTING THE WHOLE MATTER HERE ON PUBLIC FORUM. Do you have any answer whey don't you provide any alternate SPACE for FIST SITE where you claim SAME HDD CRASHED. Don't act here on forum in public like your hands are washed. :x

I agree I negotiate with you about Charges for EXTRA bandwidth but in greed for more money you refuse to give EXTRA Bandwidth but instead force me to upgrade whole plan. Who will ready to pay you for SPACE, which are not going to use. What on earth STOPS you from giving extra bandwidth for extra charges? :x

Why don't you utter a single word here about 2 Hosting packages I bought from you? & When I check found that one package are not with Cpanel but some other Powerful control panel (as said by you), at that time I request you that with ANY CONTROL PANEL other than Cpanel I'm not easy with, so please refund money of 1 hosting package.

After lots of requesting you agree to REFUND me but next day refuse saying don't know how you AGREE TO PAY ME BACK (I hope you don't have any bad habits while on work :shock:)?

And thus to utilize my EXTRA money with you, I ask you to upgrade package & for same site your hdd went kaput after some time & my site was down for 25 days but meanwhile you never CARE to inform me about the HDD failure nor shift my site to other working Server IP.

You agree HDD failure when I ask Why my site is down, so here one message for ewebguru.com customers, you requires to keep eye on your site for 24x7 as Mr.Arora has no time to inform you if server is down & they DO NOT backup your site/blog so be careful & take backup every day as if some day HDD crashed you will loose all of your precious data :)

Don't act more polite here on forum fearing to lose business, I'm not YOUR TYPE PERSON who enjoy while other making loss but you cross all limits by cheating me for 2 of my sites & never care to inform me about the downtime or server crashed.

Though you said 2 HDD failed (exactly 6 months after I renew or upgrade) I found that other site with same IP is live without any problem. :x

Everyone including myself work for MONEY but not at cost of OTHERS LOSS.

Every one know that VERY FEW site reach to 10gb space & 100 gb bandwidth so like other host you could be flexible for 10 more days charging for Bandwidth, but no, you use trick & force me to upgrade whole package & still after upgrading you keep my site down under name HDD failure & not informing same for 25 days? Why? :x

Hope 64.22.69.37 this IP is your own server as you claimed here before & not resellers?

Why I care about if your are with resellers or have own server what concern me is service & I don't think others who have resellers account are CARELESS about site hosting with them.

How many service providers here on Digit have own server? does this means they have NO RESPONSIBILITIES about site hosting with them? are they all act like you "Pay for hosting & forget all- as it's not my server but I'm reseller & so I'm helpless" isn't it reveal what type NATURE you have towards site hosting with you.

The more we wash our cloths in public the more dirt will come out & you very well know whose cloths are more dirty. Hope you will change your POLICY SOON after this post & continue with HONESTY. :x

Thanks digit, Mr.Ashok Arora who never cares to reply any type mail, ticket, Y! messenger are tend to posting here within 48 hrs & providing alternate IP within 24 hrs. After my first post. This is what called DIGIT (PEOPLES) POWER. :smile:

Hats of Digit :)

Last edited:
R

rik463

Hi,
I am hosting my site through EWEBGURU, I am seeing my site is down.
Whenever i am trying to contact ASHOK of EWEBGURU, it's telling his mobile is switched off. Niether the site EWEBGURU.COM is up so i cannot even raise a complaint through the site as well.
I am really fustrated by the unprofessional way of handilng clients of EWEBGURU.

Hope i would reach to ASHOK or EWEBGURU team through thinkdigit.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Re: eWebguru.com - Host at your own RISK

Hi Stick,
we all know Hardware Failures happen and they are unexpected.
If a HDD failed it would surely cause downtime.nobody can stop hdd from failing.

Its you hosted with a Big provider, the downtime would be short as they would simply replace it with new one and restore from backups

In case of resellers, they simply are at mercy of their parent provider to quickly replace non-functioning hardware. don't can't do much other than opening "Support Tickets" at their parent provider.

Currently, hivelocity.net is parent Datacenter in Florida.
the IP block 66.232.96.0/19 is registered in name of NOC4Hosts Inc.
whats more interesting is NOC4Hosts.com is being redirected to hivelocity.net. noc4host.com was hivelocity.net Bargain Brand. now it has been merged.

I did some digging.
Code:
[B]Reverse Dns for Ewebguru.com[/B]
Asking c.root-servers.net for 78.119.232.66.in-addr.arpa PTR record:  
       c.root-servers.net says to go to dill.arin.net. (zone: 66.in-addr.arpa.)
Asking dill.arin.net. for 78.119.232.66.in-addr.arpa PTR record:  
       dill.arin.net [192.35.51.32] says to go to ns.noc4hosts.com. (zone: 119.232.66.in-addr.arpa.)
Asking ns.noc4hosts.com. for 78.119.232.66.in-addr.arpa PTR record:  Reports bharat.serverforhost.com. [from 206.51.232.3]

[B]Reverse DNS for serverforhost.com[/B]
Asking f.root-servers.net for 3.232.51.206.in-addr.arpa PTR record:  
       f.root-servers.net says to go to indigo.arin.net. (zone: 206.in-addr.arpa.)
Asking indigo.arin.net. for 3.232.51.206.in-addr.arpa PTR record:  
       indigo.arin.net [192.31.80.32] says to go to ns2.noc4hosts.com. (zone: 232.51.206.in-addr.arpa.)
Asking ns2.noc4hosts.com. for 3.232.51.206.in-addr.arpa PTR record:  Reports that no PTR records exist [from 206.51.232.2].

Answer:
No PTR records exist for 206.51.232.3. [Neg TTL=900 seconds]

Details:
ns2.noc4hosts.com. (an authoritative nameserver for 232.51.206.in-addr.arpa., which is in charge of the reverse DNS for 206.51.232.3)
says that there are no PTR records for 206.51.232.3.

I agree I negotiate with you about Charges for EXTRA bandwidth but in greed for more money you refuse to give EXTRA Bandwidth but instead force me to upgrade whole plan. Who will ready to pay you for SPACE, which are not going to use. What on earth STOPS you from giving extra bandwidth for extra charges? :x

You are misunderstood here.
Askok is nice guy and certainly didn't deny you extra bandwidth of greed.
Its up to host to give you extra bandwidth or ask for plan upgrade.
Always read TOS of a provider before you sign-up.

[/B] & they DO NOT backup your site/blog so be careful & take backup every day as if some day HDD crashed you will loose all of your precious data :)

Thats not good, every host should keep atleast weekly backups. that's why i don't trust my provider and always maintain backup myself. you should always maintain your own backups

Better Safe than sorry;)

Lastly, As so much as been said between you and your current provider.
I would suggest you to move to another host. they are plenty:D

Search WebhostingTalk.com for unbaised reviews

Last edited:

naviarora2007

Right off the assembly line
I was also suffering from Downtime on ewebguru hosting.I have written my complete experience with ewebguru on my blog at *naviarora.blogspot.com/2009/04/ewebguru-india-web-hosting-review-my.html

mrintech

Technomancer
Frankly How much of your Money was at stake when the site was down? :-x Even I have seen lots of site hosted on Dreamhost, Bluehost and Hostgator down for many many hours.

There is no reason to burst out on ewebguru at all. Hardware failures are not in their hands.

If someone is so much concerned than go for Yahoo! Hosting and MS Hosting. DO post out your Good/Bad Experience with them too. ;-)

There is no perfect host in this World.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
That's unfortunate to hear about your experience with ewebguru. Hopefully everything will be solved soon.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Frankly How much of your Money was at stake when the site was down? :-x Even I have seen lots of site hosted on Dreamhost, Bluehost and Hostgator down for many many hours.

There is no reason to burst out on ewebguru at all. Hardware failures are not in their hands.

If someone is so much concerned than go for Yahoo! Hosting and MS Hosting. DO post out your Good/Bad Experience with them too. ;-)

There is no perfect host in this World.
Actually there are ways to ensure 100% Uptime, its called clustered Hosting:D

ahref

In the zone
I thought this thread is dead, anyway on 28 Apr we had some big hardware failure in 1 server, our own site ewebguru was also on that server was down, anyway we recovered after few hrs, I know how frustrating it is when site is down and your business become stand still, but it is ultimately end users job to find solution which is best for them, We do not provide fail proof web hosting, neither we claim 100% uptime.

We are handling 10,000 + customers so saying we are handling unprofessioanlly is totally wrong, everyday our engineer solves 100's of customer problems professioanlly and with full satisfaction. I am sure 99.9% of our customer are happy and satisfy with us, but they do not write in forum, blog etc, it is generally few unhappy customers only who write in internet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom