Cilus

laborare est orare
kapilove77 and baccilus; My suggestions are:

1. MSI GTX 560 Ti Hawk @ 14.01K + 5% vat = 14.7K
2. MSI HD 6950 2GB Twin Frozr II/OC @ 14.8K + 5% tax
3. Zotac GTX 560 Ti Amp edition 14.8K + 5% vat
4. Zotac GTX 560 Ti OC 9850 MHz core compared to 822 Mhz) @ 14.1K +5% vat

All the prices are from Lynx-india.

And regarding the card we are discussing here, you guys are forgetting one point. We can use it for Stereo Surround as it has inbuilt SLI.

reflexx20

Silent Reader Since....
Cilus; said:
It has idle temparature of 35 degree C, less than HD 6850, one of the coolest card from AMD

dude HD 6850's idle temp. is as low as 25c and i have experienced that.And at most of the time its between 26c to 28c.....and barely reaches 30c

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
dude HD 6850's idle temp. is as low as 25c and i have experienced that.And at most of the time its between 26c to 28c.....and barely reaches 30c

It would in Shimla. Not else where. It has to be around 8-9C above room ambient.

kapilove77

Padawan
can i trust zotac amp edition? i saw one in nehru place. Yes i couldn't find msi hawk in nehru place so i might go with it.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
The thing with Guru3D is....they tend to re-use old results from previous reviews. Most scores of GTX 590 and HD 6990 are 8 months old. :p

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
yeah.

They also copy-paste a LOT.

look at these:

EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 2Win Dual GPU Review

AnandTech - EVGA's GeForce GTX 560 Ti 2Win: The Raw Power Of Two GPUs

no way the cards come close to 6990/590 levels without beating 6950 CF.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Except for the vram limitation, i don't see any flaws on this card. Its perfectly designed and beats a similar 560-ti sli setup consuming almost similar power.

It performs close to other dual gpu cards and costs a whooping $200 less.

MyGeekTips

script-kiddie geek
Except for the vram limitation, i don't see any flaws on this card. Its perfectly designed and beats a similar 560-ti sli setup consuming almost similar power.

It performs close to other dual gpu cards and costs a whooping $200 less.

Only this card should be consider if 3D Vision or Physx is need else 6870 X2 scales better than 560 ti sli.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Only this card should be consider if 3D Vision or Physx is need else 6870 X2 scales better than 560 ti sli.
lol..cue few more arguments from both sides now. :p

Repeatedly discussed tbh. I'll agree that 6870 X2 "scales" somewhat better, but that doesn't mean it will be faster than GTX 560 Ti 2Win in every scenario. Cuz GTX 560 Ti is the faster single card and could still manage to outperform despite less "scaling." Results will vary in games. Results will vary in various sites. We'll be back where we began with. :p Stalemate.

Closing this thread as I can bet no one here will be buying this card. Nor it will be available in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom