EVGA GTX 560 Ti 2Win review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Well EVGA has launched their 1st Dual GPU card based on GTX 560 ti, GTX 560 Ti 2Win. EVGA has packed this beast with a superb and alien looking cooler which also performs superbly. Because of that, unlike the other Dual GPU cards where each of the GPU runs little slower than their reference speed, here the cards are little overclocked, 850 MHz core clock compared to the 822 MHz default speed. Although little, this overclocking did pay of in the Guru3D testing as it performs better than GTX 560 Ti SLI in almost all the tests.
It is using NF202 chipset for internal SLI. The card does consumes more power than GTX 590 but temparature...completely different case. It has idle temparature of 35 degree C, less than HD 6850, one of the coolest card from AMD and load temarature is 73 degree C, below HD 6870. Surely EVGA has done some serious work with the cooling.

Here is the GURU3D Review: EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 2Win review

kapilove77

Padawan
It's launched in india already? Cilus suggest me a good graphic card within budget of 15k i m going to buy it next monday.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Stupid card. Just like its predecessor, the 460 2Win, this one also has an SLI finger but has no use for it.

It also costs quite a bit more than two 560 Tis for the marginal performance increase.

another fail by EVGA.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
This card is brilliant. It manages to beat a 560-ti sli in almost all scenarios and performs close to a 590 and 6990 in most and latest games as well. What more will a user want.

519$ is a good price if not great. Like cilus said, EVGA has done a fantastic job designing this beast. Truly, its one of the fastest out there and you don't have to own an sli certified motherboard to enjoy this beast.

In other words, its much better than its predecessor.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^I completely agree with you Vickybat.This is a true performer at just 519$.One can purchase this by not going for sli setup.

Last edited:

rchi84

In the zone
Cards like these are a boon for people who don't have two pcix16 lanes on their motherboards. Easier to install and run

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
MSI R6950 Twin Frozr III Power Edition/OC @ 15.8K is superior than the sapphire mode suggested by you above. It's cooler & better overclocker than sapphire 6950.

Time to check some latest reviews-
Power, Heat, And Noise : The Radeon HD 6950 Sweet Spot: Five 1 GB Cards Rounded-Up

*media.bestofmicro.com/Z/R/309735/original/image029.png
*media.bestofmicro.com/Z/S/309736/original/image030.png

now please tell me how much significant difference is there?

and plus you get dual bios switch with sapphire!!

i reach 63C~ on metro at highest settings these days. what more do we need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom