[Views] Epson Dealer: Intech Systems Pvt Ltd

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
This is posted as "views" not "complaint" as I've not actually purchased the product yet. However, Mods, if you feel this prefix is wrong, change it.

Hello everyone.

I was looking forward to buying an Epson L210 multifunction printer. As the inks were not available on flipkart and the printer is comparatively priced higher, I looked for "authorized dealers" on Epson India's website. I found contact details of Intech Systems Pvt Ltd. I called them up to inquire the availability and price of the product and ink bottles. On the first call:
I: Infotech Systems?
He: Yes?
I: You have Epson L210 in stock?
He: Yes. Where are you calling from?
I: Rohini *hangs up*

Thinking this might be some error in network, I call him again. He picks up the phone, and before I could say anything I was hung up again. I wondered what idiotic behavior this was, but continued to send him an email with my queries. I asked him about the availability of printer & ink, and mentioned about the bad experience I had. Further, I mentioned that if I continue having such experience with him, I would not be interested in buying from him but would also contact Epson India regarding he being the "authorized dealer".

All this had happened yesterday. Today I got this email from him:
First of all like to update about ur query about the pricing n availability as under

1. Epson L210. 9700/Tax paid

The printer comes with complete set of cartridges for about 8K to 10K pages print outs... additional cartridge bottles can be purchased for 375/ each

The printer is available in stock and u can pick it up from our office either from Nehru place or at Wazirpur which I hope is more convenient with u

Secondly, I am sad that u had a bad experience when u called up as u told and like to extend a word of apology for that which was not intentionally.

Thirdly,
Would like to advise you to don't act like my Employer and not to behave like a kid of threating me of bad consequences..

The price is good and I'm glad my queries were answered, but:
If "ur", "n" and "u" the kind of words one uses in such emails? I would call this unprofessional. Completely bugs me.
Being apologetic is good on part of the dealer. But the line which follows clearly shows "bhad me jae apology"-attitude.
"...don't act like my Employer..." Wait, what? Is a customer not the one who is paying him?

This has left me wondering. If this is the kind of replies I'm getting before I even get the product, what would happen once I get it? Being in the queue forever for getting the products serviced? Getting more frustrating replies?

No thanks Epson. Maybe I'm habitual of FlipKart's customer-first service. But one thing for sure, I'm not interested in getting an Epson from this dealer anymore.

If anyone else also has experiences with this dealer(good, bad, neutral - doesn't matter), please share. Would be good to know if this is a one-time error or is this another Rashi Peripherals/Navnit Motors in making.

Top Bottom