Ep630 For Sale - Bangalore Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

syedshaz77

Broken In
THREE MONTH OLD (ALMOST UNUSED) EP630 FOR SALE RS 450.:p
WITH BOX. BANGALORE ONLY.serious buyers contact...:)

Last edited:

acewin

Point Blanc
anyhow you need to be real good in price, someone ready to spend 500 can easily give 250 extra to buy first hand.

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
If I may ask a question out of curiousity (not criticising): Why is it that, when someone offers something for sale here or at eBay and specifies local buyers only, more often than not, he/she is from Bangalore?

NahSoR

Broken In
Its got nothing to do with blore dude....people in general want to sell within their city....much easier to complete transactions that way..... I found a guy sellin from and only within mumbai...so its not only bangaloreans who do this....

Anyway i bought my ep630 for Rs.850(exactly how much digit said it should cost) and i9ts absolutely worth it. Now i just cant stand listening music on any other lower quality earphones.....I used to listen to music on my N73 earphones which are good by the way ...well that was only until i bought ep630 ;)....

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
@NahSoR: I didn't say that it's only Bangaloreans who specify local buyers. It goes without saying that anyone will prefer avoiding the hassle of packing and sending their items. However, I've been buying used products online for a long time, and where the sellers specify local buyers only, the majority are from Bangalore.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Maybe because Bangaloreans are lazy ppl, like me!!!!!!!!! :)) :)) Good weather makes you lazy!!!!!!!

acewin

Point Blanc
not could be pimpom, it has been one and half years for me in Bangalore. And weather here really makes Bangaloreans some kind of lazzy and fussy, most of the Bangloreans(born and brought up here) cannot even go out for any tourist place, weather change willl make them sick :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom