EP-630 feedback needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Ambar

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
thhnx mate....

has anyone tried the bose ear phones....herd tht the ep630 matches there quality...:)

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
This earphone will get results only when you have a good player. The sound cancelling really good. Overall four star for a product that I am regularly using.

OP
Ambar

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
ill be basically using then with my walkman phone and my PSP.....so are they good fr use with a w series phone??:rolleyes:

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
i got an ep630.....highly recomendded for mobiles n ipods.
they r awesme. superb audio clarity..
i use it in my k550i

ajayritik

Technomancer
Friends Please post the details from where you purchased Creative EP 630. Which shop which city and for what price and when?

OP
Ambar

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
addddrreeeesssssss plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:mad:

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
its in bangalore n delhi available at nehru road.
m frm baroda n i got it for a GO for 840+80 shipping.
in baroda it retails for 1200 buxx....

assasin

Banned
saw 4 SONY headphones 2day at SONY WORLD:
1->SONY MDR XD100 -> Rs.1090
2->SONY MDR XD200 -> Rs.1490
3->SONY MDR XD300 -> Rs.2990
4->this 4th one was a Sports earfone costing 1290 bucks but i dont remember the model no.but this was the 1 for which i got a demo.sound was good.

now cud some1 tell me whether the above models r better than EP 630???

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
assasin said:
saw 4 SONY headphones 2day at SONY WORLD:
1->SONY MDR XD100 -> Rs.1090
2->SONY MDR XD200 -> Rs.1490
3->SONY MDR XD300 -> Rs.2990
4->this 4th one was a Sports earfone costing 1290 bucks but i dont remember the model no.but this was the 1 for which i got a demo.sound was good.

now cud some1 tell me whether the above models r better than EP 630???

Why in the world are you trying to compare Sony XD series with in-ear outdoor headphones?

Sony XD series are only for in-house listening and are good but philips have lot better models for that price range.

When it comes to mobility None in sony matches the quality, noise isolationa and ease of use that EP-630 has ( I meant < Rs.1500).

try Philips SHP2700/97. open aural, DJ monitoring style headphones with 3meter cable. Note: they have burn-in period of some 20 hrs. After that they sound awesome. They are better than EP-630 for in-house listening. You can't carry them outside.

assasin

Banned
got the model no of the 4th one.its the SONY MDR-J11G.
so u wanna say that the SONY XD series wont sound that good?as far as PHILIPS is concerned i wont be able to get 1 out here.its just not available here.
i've ordered for the EP-630 b4 but i didnt get it.
so plz suggest a SONY from the ones i've mentioned which has the best sound.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
i didn't say that Sony XD series won't sound good. I was saying that you cannot compare XD and EP as purpose of both is totally different.

I said "Sony XD series are only for in-house listening and are good but philips have lot better models for that price range.".

hmm. For in-house use, go for XD series that fits your budget
for outdoor use, get in-ear headphones. I will not recommend MDR-J11G. The earclip is not comfortable for some people.

Instead, go for EX-Monitor style noise isolating earphones.

I tested XD-200 for my friend and Philips 2700. Philips 2700 is clear winner.

I think you can find philips 2700 demo at PlanetM, brigade road, Bangalore.

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
so are u trying to say that ep630 does not have upto the mark sound indoors in quiet environment without moving?

als2

Journeyman
is creative ep 630 loud enough as my N73me headset is not loud

Last edited:

xbonez

NP : Crysis
today napster007 and me had gone to CP.....just out of boredom we walked into BOSE showroom...wow!!! we heard their QC3 and i have so fallen in love with them......amazing noise cancellation....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom