Enter GPV gamepad has no vibrations with window -7

jatinrai199

Broken In
hello guys !! I bought Enter GPV gamepad recently,I used it with window -7 64 bit .it installed drivers which were required (i think so ).But still vibrations are not working in it.plz help me out how to enable vibrations for ENTER GPV GAMEPAD . or tell meany driver to download.Thanks in advance.:)

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Enter E-GPV Gamepad | Gamepad | Flipkart.com
Is this syour Gamepad???

Other Than Vibration are rest of Functions working??
Working in games???

Go to Devices and Printer->Select Your Device(Gamepad ) and Double Click to Open Windows Controller Settings->Open Vibration Tab and Click Rotating The Analogue AXIS.If no Vibartion Feedback is received then Your Unit is defective.

FJ666

Right off the assembly line
old version of driver doesnt work with win 7...but works fine with xp..

For driver for win 7 :: visit and download updated drivers::E-GPV.zip

xajat007

Right off the assembly line
old version of driver doesnt work with win 7...but works fine with xp..

For driver for win 7 :: visit and download updated drivers::E-GPV.zip

Installing the driver mentioned in this link worked for me in windows 7 (I have both 64 bit and 32 bit) .
To verify if you got it correct
1. Go to Control Panel --> Devices and Printers
2. You should be able to see 'Generic USB Joystick'. Right Click on that icon select 'Game Controller Settings'.
3. On the window that appears you should see 'USB Vibration Joystick'. I noticed that if you don't have the driver installed correctly you will have 'Generic JoyStick'
10-13-2012 10-41-59 AM.jpg
4. On Clicking 'Properties' button you will have window to check various controlls. Including one for checking vibration.

Hope it helps :)

himanshutorres

New to this forum
Re: Enter GPV-10 gamepad drivers reqiured for windows 7

driver in cd doesnot work with windows 7....
can anyone help me download drivers for enter gpv-10 (windows 7).....

Top Bottom