Embedded systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell_024

Back on Earth .
hello evry1..
im just in love wid embedded systems and i wud like to learn more..can u'll post links related to them..
waiting to click on some...thnx...
:)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
ur in love with embedded sytems .... hmmm... it depends what u r currently doing ... if ur in extc then 3rd yr 6th sem (Mum unvi) u have embedded systems about comps and it have no idea ... use google ul find huge resources ...

OP
hell_024

hell_024

Back on Earth .
hiee ..actually im in my 5th sem..just learnt 8085..nd itwas fun programming nd all..just wanted to know more abt this cool field :) ...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Then start with 8051/52 .. with SDCC. Thats the best processor to start. Else PIC or Atmel AVR. Both are good, but PIC is a RISC processor with fewer Opcodes to work with . You can get development board and start. a development board will be worth it, as you can Play and tweak circuits/programs very quickly

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
*www.techbirbal.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=942 ... some info on mc and embedded systems

sashijoseph

In the zone
Look here for low cost experiment boards and components : *amateurworld.in/AmateurWorld/index.php

If u wanna start off with 8051 get hold of the book - programming the 8051 using assembly and C by Mazidi.Easily available and quickly lets you get down to work.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
AN Embedded Software Primer, David E. Simon Pearson Education Asia
Publication

this was the book I read in my last sem about Embedded systems . The book is reaalllly easy and interesting to read and quite informative. u dont need to be a geek to understand the stuff inside.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@hell_024 what a name :| ... ok back to point .. Check if you get Elector Electronics. Its dam good mag ,I used to buy it every month untill I shifted to SW .. It has got tons of Embedded projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom